Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Trading and its consequences.

2»

Comments

• apocolusterapocoluster newport news, VAPosts: 1,321Member Uncommon

OH wow, im glad I saw this  :)

*marks Archage off his to play list* 

peace yall    ..v,

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• OnomasOnomas Rock Hill, SCPosts: 1,128Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by apocoluster

OH wow, im glad I saw this  :)

*marks Archage off his to play list* 

peace yall    ..v,

Why? That looked fun lol.

Death in a video game is trivial. From my understanding only resources and crafting stuff can be looted. No money, currency, or anything like that. This i prefer over full loot pvp. But to each their own, just curious why so many are afraid to lose a little bit upon death.

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Minneapolis, MNPosts: 532Member
    Originally posted by Onomas

Why? That looked fun lol.

Death in a video game is trivial. From my understanding only resources and crafting stuff can be looted. No money, currency, or anything like that. This i prefer over full loot pvp. But to each their own, just curious why so many are afraid to lose a little bit upon death.

Exactly!

If I want to play it safer and get 1-2 coins I'll stick to local routes. But to get 5-6 coins a turn in I need to risk getting 0. So call out your friends, guildies, everyone you know, and travel in a pack. If your Expeditionary Force (guild/corp) is going to want a Castle someday, you'll probably want gods-own-lot of those coins.

Now as to what is most efficient, shorter less rewarding one you finish quickly and the gurads can be carrying packages as well, longer distance but more rewarding... that remains to be seen.

• LlexXLlexX HungaryPosts: 197Member

That happens to people who grow up playing themeparks and CoD games, and get used to not losing anything upon death. And its better that these gamers are avoiding AA, would be annoying seeing them crying over deaths when they lose something, and begging to the devs to change the system because they don't like to lose stuff. And i agree too that death should be punished, with losing certain stuff, and not just being respawned.

As for full loot, it can't work well in games like AA where are many customization options for an item, to actually make a "perfect" item you will need to spend weeks getting the resources and crafting it (and praying to get nice random stats), and thats just for one item, now do the math for all the 16-18 items you have on yourself.

• apocolusterapocoluster newport news, VAPosts: 1,321Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by LlexX

That happens to people who grow up playing themeparks and CoD games, and get used to not losing anything upon death. And its better that these gamers are avoiding AA, would be annoying seeing them crying over deaths when they lose something, and begging to the devs to change the system because they don't like to lose stuff. And i agree too that death should be punished, with losing certain stuff, and not just being respawned.

As for full loot, it can't work well in games like AA where are many customization options for an item, to actually make a "perfect" item you will need to spend weeks getting the resources and crafting it (and praying to get nice random stats), and thats just for one item, now do the math for all the 16-18 items you have on yourself.

All I can say is there is one less    Your still gonna have the cry babies

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

2»