Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game even being worked on any longer?

GremrodGremrod Anaheim, CAPosts: 203Member Uncommon
Subject ^^
Tagged:

Comments

• SwankyBoySwankyBoy Posts: 233Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Gremrod
    Subject ^^

Not sure why they would get this far and just quit.

Last dev update on their site was 20 days ago, so who knows

Hope they're still going after it

• KenFisherKenFisher Northwest, INPosts: 5,035Member Uncommon

In the last update on their web site:  "We have also expanded our development team and are ready to take on all the challenges ahead of us."

More than likely they're working on getting the new people integrated into the workflow.  I'd expect more news once everyone is settled in.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Middlesex, NJPosts: 604Member Uncommon
    It is possible that it isn't.  Dominus was in closed beta and it suddenly got canned out of nowhere.
  • GremrodGremrod Anaheim, CAPosts: 203Member Uncommon
    Yeah I also noticed their site has changed a lot since I posted this thread. They appear to be busy..... :)
  • AzureSkye27AzureSkye27 Miami, FLPosts: 1Member
    Sorry to necro this, but I come from the forums of Novus as an Alpha tester and I'm here to say that it's absolutely still alive! There's a kickstarter for it right now, and the devs add something practically every day! It's really shaping up to be a very novel game.