Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why no Warframe

AbloecAbloec Member CommonPosts: 315
I am curious why there is no mention of Warframe on MMORPG, hell Warframe isn't even listed in the games list.

Damnant quod non intellegunt

Comments

• EMoneyEMoney Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Indeed, I was wondering the same thing. Had never heard of it before today, snagged a beta key and I'm blown away by it so far. Left 4 Dead meets Mass Effect meets Deadspace meets robot space ninjas. Take my money, please. 
  • AbloecAbloec Member CommonPosts: 315
    Yea, I am actually considering streaming it for people if there is enough people wanting to see the game. Only problem is I do not know where to post something since the Warframe forums are for CB people only so everyone already has the game and there is no dedicated Warframe forums that I can find anywhere else.

• Dekarx12Dekarx12 Member UncommonPosts: 380

TB Video

I watched this video before i downloaded it and tried it out for myself and everything TB mentioned is true... been still in beta its bound to get better at launch but... yeh watch the video yaself... it held my attention for a day, but after a while its the same old...

• AbloecAbloec Member CommonPosts: 315
    I already watched TB's video, and I have played the game for 3 days now. I even bought the Master founder pack, the game is a co-op game, if you go into the game solo of course its going to get boring. Thats why you play with friends, its the same way with any game that has a repetitive nature. CoD for example, its the same. Go into a game kill people to level up. This game atleast has a crafting system in it, and will be getting new features since it is an MMO.