Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game prompted you to create an account on

• CecropiaCecropia Posts: 3,486Member Uncommon

I started coming to the site in search of a new MMO home after I decided to move on from WOW (damned battlegrounds image) back in 2005.

I didn't sign up with the site until 2009, around the time the JJ Abrams reboot of Star Trek released. I did not agree with one user's opinion of the film and felt this bizarre need to tell him why his opinion was wrong, lol. I sure showed him image

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• worldalphaworldalpha Milton, ONPosts: 403Member
    To be completely honest.  My own. :)

Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!)

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen USA, GAPosts: 2,451Member Uncommon

I don't remember.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    Dark Age of Camelot

• BrenelaelBrenelael Warren, MEPosts: 3,996Member Uncommon

Well the game I was following at the time was PE's Star Trek Online but that wasn't what prompted me to make an account here. I had been lurking at this site since about 2004ish to read up on MMOs that I liked when after 2005 every other post was "SOE Sucks!!!", "I hate SOE!!!" and so forth. It got so bad that all someone had to do is mention SOE and dozens of SOE haters would jump in and start bashing without any true knowledge of what they were bashing... They only knew that the dreaded SOE had been mention there. When this spilled over into almost every game related forum here I had enough of it and made an account only to tell the SOE haters to go stuff it and take it somewhere else. It was my frustration with every other post being SOE hate related whether or not SOE was even being discussed that caused me to make an account.