Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open Beta PvP Video

PrograssivePrograssive Member Posts: 48

Here is my first PvP video,I couldnt edit with vegas or ets cuz I don't have much time to do that :/

thanks for comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-E2kEx05LYs

www.archeagetr.com

www.archeageonlinetr.com

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

i really like how the horses don't just de-spawn as soon as you dismount, they actually follow you arround. the combat it'self looks almost static when compared to GW2 or TERA.....not necessarely a bad thing.

also why is everyone always running from you? are you killing lowbes?

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    This game's pvp is more around sieges rather than small scale conflict correct? It does seem sluggish like the other poster mentioned. 

• theoneandonlytheoneandonly Member Posts: 102

All i can compare pvp in AA is to EVE.

its not about how u can 1 vs 1. Its about team work.

AA is definetly not a 1 vs 1 pvp game. Some DPS builts can be OP vs some support.

• AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961
    My honest oppinion: I didn't like the music at all. Video wasn't great but music killed it.
  • JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    Originally posted by Anthur
    My honest oppinion: I didn't like the music at all. Video wasn't great but music killed it.

the vidoe still works on mute you know....

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

Nice and slow-going 1vs1 combat with enough time to think about your moves.

That's how it's done imho, especially when you think about sieges and mass-PvP.

Reminds me of the days when I was soloing in EvE Online and allways had to fear that my opponents call for backup ^^

• IzikIzik Member Posts: 111
    jesus game looks horrible. I was kinda excited about this title too...are you running the client on lowest gfx settings in the vid? From screenshots I was lead to believe it has gorgeous graphics. What happened?
  • mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Ganking people who run away and dont even fight back? Yeah, right, PvP. The only good fight was 1:25, and if your friend didnt come to help, the guy would own you I think.

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

Well at least it's not another "TAB" target wait for the cool down button mash kinda game .....

• FlawSGIFlawSGI Member UncommonPosts: 1,379
    Originally posted by Hairysun

Well at least it's not another "TAB" target wait for the cool down button mash kinda game .....

You sure about that? Watch at about the 2:45 mark when he downs a target and has to cycle through others, looked like tab targeting to me (which isn't a good or bad thing). If that was internet sarcasm and you were being facetious then at least others can use the time mark to argue the other way. In any case I will continue to hold judgement but it didn't look aweful.

RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan and Paul Gray.