Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Wheel of Time: A Memory of Light

KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

OMG, totally forgot about this releasing in early Jan.  Just got a text that my pre-order has shipped and it'll be arriving tomorrow afternoon!   Can't believe its been 23 years since I started this series and it'll all be over tomorrow {well it'll probably take a few days to read it} but still holy crap!

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    My friend is absolutely obsessed with Wheel of Time and got his copy of this book early (last Friday). He told me he was trembling with excitement on the way home. He's already finished it, of course. Hope you enjoy it!
  • pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    I thought it was the 20th of Jan that it came out for some reason. No big deal, I have it ordered and it'll be here before I have any spare time to read it anwyay.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595

Check out amazon sometime and look at the reviews.  It's so comical yet expected I did a lol actually out loud.  it's half and half 1 star vs 5 star reviews for one reason only.  The e-book edition will not be released until april and now well over two hundred people who are seemingly ticked off enough about that to rate a book they haven't read at ONE star are taking the time to bring it down. 

Just can't agree with that at all.  It's clear in review guidelines to use your rating based upon the content of the book not the format.   I am perfectly willing to wait for the library edition (i'm about 20th in line) and if that changes to where I can't wait any longer I'll get the book - but I wouldn't rate something before I read it.   Oh, the humanity!