Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Totally Free Wushu

124»

Comments

• TsaboHavocTsaboHavoc Member UncommonPosts: 435
    Originally posted by reaversky
    Originally posted by tet666
    hehehe im stuck on the same quest, tried to kill stuff and sell whatever they drop but still having 0 Wen, if this presists then no game won't be playable :(

You do realize there are 2 currencies right? the upper is unbound silver and u can only get it by trading with other players, kidnapping ,exchanging gold and so on. The lower are silver coins they are for trading with npcs and u get them from quests and so on.

Yeah i do realize that but im still having 0 on both of them :(

u playing a hardcore beggar?

• reaverskyreaversky Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by TsaboHavoc
    hehehe im stuck on the same quest, tried to kill stuff and sell whatever they drop but still having 0 Wen, if this presists then no game won't be playable :(

You do realize there are 2 currencies right? the upper is unbound silver and u can only get it by trading with other players, kidnapping ,exchanging gold and so on. The lower are silver coins they are for trading with npcs and u get them from quests and so on.

hehe nope but i figured out what was the problem

@creepz uninstall your game and install it in:

C:Program FilesKFgame if you running 32bit

C:Program Files (x86)KFgame if you running 64bit

and not anywhere else that solves it lol (those betas image)

• creepzcreepz Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by TsaboHavoc

hehe nope but i figured out what was the problem

@creepz uninstall your game and install it in:

C:Program FilesKFgame if you running 32bit

C:Program Files (x86)KFgame if you running 64bit

and not anywhere else that solves it lol (those betas image)

for me the problem solved by itself after I created another account, same problem, did some quests and all of a sudden I reveived wen.

must have been a server problem, logged back into the first account and started collectin wen.

• Jixen9Jixen9 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Well im having a pretty good time playing this game,, but i am in some serious need for some english speaking friends. Its driving me little crazy i cant talk to anyone or ask for help about things. My characters name is Nyt.   I am looking for a guild, yet i am not rank 5 i dont think so i cant join one yet, i am planning to try to joing the english guild listed on this forum. ok well if anyone wants a friend,, find me in game!.
  • Jwad91Jwad91 Member Posts: 5
    My name is Xinpo i have applied to the guild and havent been accepted yet^^ hoping to play english speaking people^^
  • GalthonGalthon Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Likewise... KechongTian, Scholarly blacksmith :)
  • tet666tet666 Member UncommonPosts: 295

Guys just look 4 the Guild administrator there should be one at your school, there is even a quest that sends you there after you done it you can join (game wont let you join guilds bevore that).Guildname is YingziFusion . Our Guildleader is mia for ages now so joining is set to automatic.

• TorgenTorgen Member UncommonPosts: 158

Guys, I just started a new char with the name Arionaz. Somehow I didnt really like tangmen (daggers, invisible darts, too much focus on range) and started a beggar. So if you want to join me playing or just chat a bit feel free to add me to your friendslist. 

Havent been accepted by the guild yet. If I am not accepted by tomorrow I'll start another english speaking guild.

Edit: I misspelled the name of my character :D.. its Arionaz. Come one, someone add me. I am tired of kyrillic :D

• GrableGrable Member UncommonPosts: 66

I had the same 0 Wen bug, even though I was selling items and the game was telling me I got x Wen. Was also stuck on that quest where you have to pay to do martial arts cultivation training.

But I figured out what the problem was:

If you're selling items that are BOUND to you, the game will say you get x Wen when in fact you won't get any Wen. Because I was at 0 Wen and couldn't pick up any tasks, what I did was:

- Went to Farming trainer

- Did the quest for farming

- Planted and harvested a few more crops and kept selling the harvest I got (the harvest is not bound to you)

This way I earned enough money to continue with the quest chain.

IGN Gadzirra btw, if anyone wants to add me. I have yet to reach lvl 5 inner skill (requirement to join guilds) to apply to YingziFusion

• creepzcreepz Member Posts: 17

Now I have another bug. the game asked for my "secret code". I've done this before and it worked fine, but today I tried 4 times and couldn't get it right.

Now my inventory has been locked for over 5-6 hours and I can't do anything about it. Tried to recover the secret code through the SMS< didn't work, sent a ticket to russian support, no asnwer, been trying the GM function in game for 5 hours with no result.

Worst thing is... it say i'm locked for 1 hour and then I can try agian but in reality I've been locked out for 6hours + and I CAN'T try again...

So basicly I'm locked out of my inventory and there's not much I can do at the moment, after struggling with the 0 wen bug yesterday, I think I'm gonna give up on this bullshit game.

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Originally posted by creepz

Now I have another bug. the game asked for my "secret code". I've done this before and it worked fine, but today I tried 4 times and couldn't get it right.

Now my inventory has been locked for over 5-6 hours and I can't do anything about it. Tried to recover the secret code through the SMS< didn't work, sent a ticket to russian support, no asnwer, been trying the GM function in game for 5 hours with no result.

Worst thing is... it say i'm locked for 1 hour and then I can try agian but in reality I've been locked out for 6hours + and I CAN'T try again...

So basicly I'm locked out of my inventory and there's not much I can do at the moment, after struggling with the 0 wen bug yesterday, I think I'm gonna give up on this bullshit game.

I haven't encountered any software bug that stopped me from advancing in the USA version. Come and try it. And you can actually talk with people in the local chat in English!

Guys just look 4 the Guild administrator there should be one at your school, there is even a quest that sends you there after you done it you can join (game wont let you join guilds bevore that).Guildname is YingziFusion . Our Guildleader is mia for ages now so joining is set to automatic.

Is there a trick to join "automatically"? Because I went to the guild administrator and I could only apply to YingziFusion.

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292
    Originally posted by creepz

after 4th time GM have to reset it for You, 1h must be translation bug

• jinrai82jinrai82 Member Posts: 1
    I have tried to apply as well my IGN is CloudTiger and no one answered the guild invite, also how does one whisper in this game?
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Originally posted by jinrai82
    I have tried to apply as well my IGN is CloudTiger and no one answered the guild invite, also how does one whisper in this game?

I know you can search for a player by opening the communications tab for your friends list in the lower right side. If they are online then you can PM them after a search.

• tyfontyfon Member UncommonPosts: 240

Is the server down now?

I can't login and the russian status messages are a bit hard to read ;)

Originally posted by tyfon

Is the server down now?

I can't login and the russian status messages are a bit hard to read ;)

Its down for maintenance dunno how long.

Btw we made a new englishspeaking Guild called Yorozuya cause the leader of  YunghziFusion is MIA for some time now (probably since day 1 never personally saw him playing) and we cant upgrade the Guild any further or do Guild wars and so on without an active Leader so pls everyone join there.
    Btw we made a new englishspeaking Guild called Yorozuya cause the leader of  YunghziFusion is MIA for some time now (probably since day 1 never personally saw him playing) and we cant upgrade the Guild any further or do Guild wars and so on without an active Leader so pls everyone join there.

Confirmed, joined Yorozuya :)

Every english speaking player should join us. The other guild (YingziFusion) is dead because the leader is gone.

• xsanderxsander Member UncommonPosts: 7

Hello everyone,

Is the guild still active ? I've applied to the both guilds a few days ago but haven't received any kind of answer from any of them ( i know the leader of the first one is MIG but i applied anyway ) . Do i need to do something else in order do join ? I did all the starter quests until i reached the guild administrator - > searched for the guild in the guild window( using search function) -> found the guild -> applied ( to both of them , no response since )

My IGN is Zmeu if someone wants to add me as a friend

Hhope to see you all in game,

Thank you !

Dunno i quit a few weeks ago, Yorozuya was still active back then.

• xsanderxsander Member UncommonPosts: 7
    hi, did you quit the game or only the guild ? Thanks
    Originally posted by xsander
    hi, did you quit the game or only the guild ? Thanks

The Game, i mostly just wanted to learn the ropes bevore EU launch, Game is fine but i cant play a game with a community that speaks in a language i dont understand. The guys from guild where pretty nice, but there where just not enoigh people to do most stuff and since AoW is a very group oriented game there was no point for me to continue playing there.

• RaveluxRavelux Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone know how I can open these .package files?