It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So I play World of Warcraft at the moment and I'm looking for a new MMO to play. I really do not like pvp and am more of a pve person. My friend recommended Allods and I was wondering how much of it is pvp based and are there many dungeons?
I know about the ship to ship battles and that after doing a dungeon your stand a chance of loosing your loot if you don't defend it. I have looked around and have got a few questions.
1) Are there a lot of dungeons or are there just a few?
2) Are there other types of mounts other then your guilds ship?
3) Is it easy to handle like WoW or very difficult like Everquest?
4) Do you constantly need to be grouped in order to level out of fear of being gang raped or mob's just being immensely difficult to solo?
5) Does it take forever to max out your level? What is the max level?
6) Overall thoughts on the game??
I've read various reviews and these are just some questions that I wanted to know without investing time into the game and fearing disappointment. Ultimately I'm just looking for other peoples opinion, people who've played it. And just to get those answers, Thanks!
Received my first Free UGC code!
Claim your Free UGC code Here