Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Totally Free Wushu

Comments

• muthaxmuthax Member UncommonPosts: 703
    Originally posted by Mithrandolir
    Originally posted by muthax
    Originally posted by Mithrandolir

I finally moved over to the Russian beta yesterday. 

I'd rather play the US server, but my choices suck at the moment. 

I can play for 1 hour per day, or I can pay 20 bucks without any word on when or if they will be shutting down for some length of time in between CB2 and OB or launch. The statement that they've made is just them saying nothing really. 

If they make an official statement regarding any blackouts during the transition from CB to OB or launch, I will gladly pay and play the US version.

On their forum, they have a post from mods or devs stating they haven't taken any decision yet on shutting time.

If it's just a ploy to get people to buy VIP or not, that I dunno. 

Aye, I did see that post. I just wish they would make a decision, so I could justify the purchase.

I'm sure they'd honor any unused time if they close down for any length of time, but I'd rather just play free until i know there will be no blackouts left. The moment they say there's no more shutdowns (and this may be the case now, just waiting for them to confirm it), I'll buy and play here.

The only advantage to buy Deluxe now would be that if they don't wipe (as they said) you can use the CB and OB to get ahead, as VIP will allow you offline cultivation. If you don't care about that, there isn't much point.

I have the NA Deluxe but I am waiting for the EU Beta, because 300ms ping messes up a lot with the fluidity of combat

• tyfontyfon Member UncommonPosts: 240

I have some issues on the russian version where the quest window is empty. I can see the npc that I need to go to, but the window contains no text.

This is only for some steps. Might be due to incompatible language files?

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292
    @kurosenshu russian version is in CB2 same as NA version no wipe after CB2, in CB1 only people who registered earlier could play, in EU version a lot people got keys
  • ObiClownobiObiClownobi Member Posts: 186
    Originally posted by AresPL
    @kurosenshu russian version is in CB2 same as NA version no wipe after CB2, in CB1 only people who registered earlier could play, in EU version a lot people got keys

Russian version is open beta

"It's a sandbox, if you are not willing to create a castle then all you have is sand" - jtcgs

• WizusWizus Member Posts: 4

YingziFusion

I am trying to get anyone from this guild, and noone respods.

Did see some members around 9pm EST, attempted to speak - no response again.

ingame nick Fellu

will be playing healer type.

• Jwad91Jwad91 Member Posts: 5
    Im also trying to get with that guild but "I dont have enough skill" yet
  • bhaalmbbhaalmb Member UncommonPosts: 10

You have to finished some cultivation to be allowed to join a guild.

Anyway you dont need to talk to some member, just use the guild administration npc to search and join the guild.

Im from germany and a member of YingziFusion and to any time i was online other players were online too (21.00-24.00 MET).

You can put me on your friendlist if u want: Xanthippia.

cu then :)

• TorgenTorgen Member UncommonPosts: 158

Also trying to join your guild. But I havent seen any of you yet and couldnt find out how to whisper :P 

Btw I am ingame atm. Name is Torgen. Just contact me ;)

Edit: Just did the guild guide but now I dont have the required level. Guess i need to do some tasks before I can join.

I am a bit stuck now in the russian version and since there are only cyrillic in chat I don't think I should stand out.

Anyway. I am at the Scolars and just joined the school. The first sword skills loaded just fine and I defeated the first challenge. Now I am at the 2nd challenge and I can't find the new skills even though I have studied them.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44082814/skills.png

Are there more "skill pages" that I should see?

Please excuse my noobness :)

You already tried checking the tabs on the left? (Internal, technique, flying, etc.)

Since I just started playing today I cannot help you much more ;)

If you are playing at the moment whisper me ingame. (Name: Torgen). Will probably be playing the next 5-7 hours with breaks in between.

Originally posted by Torgen

You already tried checking the tabs on the left? (Internal, technique, flying, etc.)

If you are playing at the moment whisper me ingame. (Name: Torgen). Will probably be playing the next 5-7 hours with breaks in between.

So.. How do I whisper? :D

I've checked all tabs and also "learned skills". I think they have different names in the quest and the skill tree as I was able to complete the quest.

Now to find a guild NPC and join the english speaking :)

• tet666tet666 Member UncommonPosts: 295
    Originally posted by tyfon

I've checked all tabs and also "learned skills". I think they have different names in the quest and the skill tree as I was able to complete the quest.

Just look 4 the Guild administrator there should be one at your school, there is even a quest that sends you there.Guildname is YingziFusion after your inner skill lvl is 5 or higher (game wont let you join guilds bevore that) you can join us.

Originally posted by tyfon

Lower right corner there is a chat bubble (like in a comic). Right above the system and battle log. I found it after 4 hours by accidentally clicking it :D

• reaverskyreaversky Member Posts: 6
    So am I the only one that is having 0Wen bug, i complete tasks and getting messages that im getting Wen but when i look in my bag there is 0 wen. I reinstalled to pure russian version and same thing there, question is if it is worth it to try contact russian support in english?
  • creepzcreepz Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by reaversky
    So am I the only one that is having 0Wen bug, i complete tasks and getting messages that im getting Wen but when i look in my bag there is 0 wen. I reinstalled to pure russian version and same thing there, question is if it is worth it to try contact russian support in english?

Same here. Not onyl that, I am stuck on the "Guide to martial arts cultivation" quest, it says I should use the "Practice martial arts" but I have no medicine for it. So how in the hell am I supposed to move further? I've been stuck on this quest for more than 1,5 hours.

Also, the map doesn't work so I can't find the proffesion trainers (eg. hunter), I choose it in the drop down but it doesn't show on the map.

Been trying to find the english players on this thread but everyone is offline.

Is this game playable ?

hehehe im stuck on the same quest, tried to kill stuff and sell whatever they drop but still having 0 Wen, if this presists then no game won't be playable :(

yeah, I sold some stuff as well but still at 0 wen. The thing is tho, you need the medicine first hand , in order to use the martial arts training thing, at least that's how I understand it. 

There are some quests that reward it but you can't take them. sigh.

I spoke to the quest giver and he gave me some pill that allowed me to activate my chi or whatever, but I can't see any effect. lol. this game

• tet666tet666 Member UncommonPosts: 295
    hehehe im stuck on the same quest, tried to kill stuff and sell whatever they drop but still having 0 Wen, if this presists then no game won't be playable :(

You do realize there are 2 currencies right? the upper is unbound silver and u can only get it by trading with other players, kidnapping ,exchanging gold and so on. The lower are silver coins they are for trading with npcs and u get them from quests and so on.

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Originally posted by creepz

yeah, I sold some stuff as well but still at 0 wen. The thing is tho, you need the medicine first hand , in order to use the martial arts training thing, at least that's how I understand it. 

I spoke to the quest giver and he gave me some pill that allowed me to activate my chi or whatever, but I can't see any effect. lol. this game

This is incorrect. If you click on the medicines it charges your account for them and the yin yang wheel should rotate and then you should advance the skill a tiny fraction. But money is needed to do this form of training.

Originally posted by tet666

You do realize there are 2 currencies right? the upper is unbound silver and u can only get it by trading with other players, kidnapping ,exchanging gold and so on. The lower are silver coins they are for trading with npcs and u get them from quests and so on.

Yeah i do realize that but im still having 0 on both of them :(

Originally posted by Sal1

This is incorrect. If you click on the medicines it charges your account for them and the yin yang wheel should rotate and then you should advance the skill a tiny fraction. But money is needed to do this form of training.

so in other words, you can't complete this quest without using real money ?

Real money isn't needed. I haven't spend a dime of my real money on this game yet. And I have 3 characters way passed that quest.

Open your inventory and look at the lower portion. There is circle that can be tabbed that says something about money. I think theres a teapot or something next to it. Try tabbing this in each position and then retry that.

Real money isn't needed. I haven't spend a dime of my real money on this game yet. And I have 3 characters way passed that quest.

Open your inventory and look at the lower portion. There is circle that can be tabbed that says something about money. I think theres a teapot or something next to it. Try tabbing this in each position and then retry that.

Ok, got it. 

It comes down to the money bug now. everytime I sell something to a npc it says" you sold bla bla and earner 80 wen" but then I stay at 0 wen all the time.

Someone traded me 1 wen and it shows up in my inventory now but other than that nothing works. I can't find anything on google, I tried restarting etc..:9

Dude that sucks. It sounds like a major software bug with the inevntory money situation happening in the Beta Test. I hope they get it fixed soon for you.
    Dude that sucks. It sounds like a major software bug with the inevntory money situation happening in the Beta Test. I hope they get it fixed soon for you.

I just created a new account, started a new character and I completed quests, it says " you earned 100 wen" and my inventory stays at 0.

must be something wrong with this version ? russian server + english files ? or maybe it's a new account problem ?

I chose the first story and the last story.... 

how can I report this bug ?>

any ideas anyone ?