Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 Rollin With The Storm End of the year Game Review

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

End Of the Year Review

I was told last week you know Storm you have never done a review of Gw2 or your actual thoughts. So I said well damn you know what I never have. So here it is my thoughts on the game what could help it what’s hurting it. Here’s a list of things I touched on feel free to input your own thoughts as well. You have no right or wrong statements here. It’s all opinion and good to get out want and desires. 

Community, World Events, Dungeon, Professions, Looks&Style, Combat, and PVP

I also touched on what could help the game more in depth towards the end. For example better social interaction because we have no urging to even do so at the moment. Also more server engaging world events that make the server react and do something beyond zerging. Better reason to do the normal dungeons being that they are almost all but abandoned.

Legendaries needs to be streamlined because even with help it’s still too ridiculous right now to be worth your time. Finally the last two things more skills need to be added to the weapons and the means to switch them. And SPVP/WVW needs to mean a bit more than it does right now. A better carrot at the end so to speak we can run for. I went more in depth in the video but for those who don’t wish to watch that is more than fine. Like I said above leave your views and comments hopefully something we say will get noticed and added to the game.

Comments

• MadamefateMadamefate Member Posts: 171

SHEESSSHHH 30 minutes you talked way too much this time around lol.

It however was very good and honest I was expecting you to be a little fan boy. But you threw them under the bus on a few topics me likes.

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    Throwing them under the bus is a bit extreme. I simply told the truth maybe somethings get noticed and fixed like that. Rather then it being swept under the rug and ignored.
  • Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    As always pretty goood stuff Silent ...much appreciated
    Glad you like I really had like 90 minutes of footage I had to cut it out. No one would want to watch that much talking
  • VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by Silentstorm
    Glad you like I really had like 90 minutes of footage I had to cut it out. No one would want to watch that much talking

Well... my wife expects me to... image

Oderint, dum metuant.

Huh your wife expects you to watch 90 minutes of what? Lifetime movies maybe?
  • MadamefateMadamefate Member Posts: 171
    Hey man don't be dissing lifetime movies they have substance. You might learn some things watching those.
  • VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by Silentstorm
    Huh your wife expects you to watch 90 minutes of what? Lifetime movies maybe?

The "listen to her talk" part. 

Oderint, dum metuant.