Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

[Media] Neverwinter: Blackdagger Ruins & Vellosk Exclusive Screens

13»

Comments

• JumdorJumdor Magtown, ARPosts: 62Member

For the video I liked the lady's voice. The actual footage looks like same stuff different day. 

I will be willing to check out their character creation options. That is probably the extent of where my time in game will be spent. I understand funding probably has dropped off since being announced, but should we really see that big of a drop from the announcment trailer with the original deep colors and detail? I understand everything is in a different light but gimme a break.

Pirates WOW. Couldn't have seen that one coming from like when the first rumors of the game surfaced. Oh and giant sized? Pffft pulling out all the originality for it aren't we. Cause everyone knows a character can't be a true badass unless he's the size of a mountain. Like the scale of a character determines how awesome the fight will be.   -_-

I've been playing games for a long time since Jump Man on my father's computer back in 1986. Sarcasm aside in all honesty I don't expect anything different and that's the sad part. I expect nothing different than the current state of play or style. I guess like fashion all we're ever going to get is rehashed unoriginal concepts to put on like they are the newest thing. 

Seven hour download. fifteen to thirty minutes of interest and play. Then guess what. Uninstallation. I'm not dissapointed I'm really not. I expect nothing better. I'm still waiting to be surprised.

"Love can be innocent and can be sweet, but sometimes about as nice as rotting meat."

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,930Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Grakulen
    This is the game I'm most looking forward to that is slated to be released in 2013.

Same.

• azzamasinazzamasin Butler, OHPosts: 3,058Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by MMOGamer71
    Originally posted by Grakulen
    This is the game I'm most looking forward to that is slated to be released in 2013.

Same.

Double same. image

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

13»