Hey hey there, just picked up Vanguard due to recommendations from the mmorpg.com forums. I'm looking for somthing to ease my "old-timey mmorpg" nerve without going back to DAOC or EQ. But before i settle myself in this game i would like to get some ansvers.
- Is it worth getting into this game as a new player now?
- Is the leveling in this game doing millions of quests from questhubs until maxlevel, or is it more "old-timey" with campspawns and such? (i prefer the latter)
- What class would you recommend me to start out with if i want to spend the most of my time in-game in groups/raids. Got my eyes on the cleric right now.
- No instances, right?... right?!
- Is there any guild (preferably in the EU-timezone) that would like to recruit a newbie to their guild? This is the first time i start playing a mmo without any RL-friends joining me, would really like to get to know some people in this game.