Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Guildwars 2 & SweetFX

124»

Comments

• EmeraqEmeraq Medical Lake, WAPosts: 927Member Uncommon
    How easy is this program to use?
  • DoomsDay01DoomsDay01 Charlotte, NCPosts: 780Member Common
    Originally posted by Emeraq

Extremely easy and hard at the same time. The easy part, get the sweetfx configurator. it makes installing and uninstalling super easy. You run the configurator, tell it where the game exe is your wanting to add sweetfx to, then tell it to install. The uninstall is just as easy. The hard part is figuring out what settings you want to use. the configurator gives you a semi graphical user interface to the ini file and describes a little bit of some of the things the ini does. I really like the configurator as it makes things a little easier.

• Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,357Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Emeraq

Its pretty simple. all you do is download and extract the files to the game folder and play with the "SweetFX_settings" file settings. Theres quite a bit of options for you to change around, at first it might look overwhelming but its really simple imho. You probably will love it once you see the difference. 

• saurus123saurus123 nonePosts: 570Member Uncommon

heres LA

• guido15guido15 buenos airesPosts: 2Member
    Can u send me ur settings please it looks amazing :D
    Originally posted by guido15
    Can u send me ur settings please it looks amazing :D

who? my settings posted #58 http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/view/forums/post/5481573

• BlakkrskyrrBlakkrskyrr Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 230Member
    Originally posted by sargey123

yea it works amazingly with gw 2 ,I been using it for almost a month!

thats how my settings looks btw,full size:

*Click on Image for full size*

what staff is that? or is that just a torch mounted on the wall behind you since the pic description says you're a thief.  idk, i have emberspire and would love to have an actual fire coming from it.  dont like the look of the molten staff.

Originally posted by Blakkrskyrr
    Originally posted by sargey123

yea it works amazingly with gw 2 ,I been using it for almost a month!

thats how my settings looks btw,full size:

*Click on Image for full size*

what staff is that? or is that just a torch mounted on the wall behind you since the pic description says you're a thief.  idk, i have emberspire and would love to have an actual fire coming from it.  dont like the look of the molten staff.

I could be wrong but that is definitely a torch on the wall or else the angle wouldnt make sense; plus he is a theif already using a weapon; fire gs.

• sargey123sargey123 HolonPosts: 102Member Uncommon
    That is correct I am thief using the GS of the elemanlist,and behind me is just a torch in the backround,though i know there is some similar  staff with fire :)
124»