Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stupid question about price

jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962

Well there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

And I did check the faq but it's just not clear to me.

The webpage says:

Discount pricing:

• Returning Darkfall players: Price of the subscription (14.95)
  • New players get 25% off (29.95)

Allright who are returning Darkfall players? Those who purchased the original Darkfall?
I consider myself a returning Darkfall player.
What is my discount exactly? I see a discount for New Players. (which I won't get then?)
Returning players get...the same price on subscription. What is that?
And how will they know if I'm a returning player? I had to create a new account.

I remember when I bought the original game it was kind of messy as well in terms of where to buy the game, and how to buy it.

I have played the original game just a few weeks and got tired of the macro grinding. And I haven't really followed the progress of version 2. I'm hoping someone who has the correct answers could clarify a bit.

Thanks!

Comments

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    if you are a returning player what you do is, select the returning player price (14.99) when you go to buy the game.  I heard it is kind of hidden in the purchase screen.  Then you have to link your old account to your new one.  Therefore you should get access to the beta right away and will only be charged $15 which includes your first 30 days after it launches i.e. you only pay the subscription fee
  • jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962

Thanks for the reply. It's getting clear now.

I found the option to link my old account. I supose the pricing will change once I link the accounts.

Problem is I don't remember the password. Is it possible to reset the old account?  The old website doesn't seem to exist anymore.

EDIT: Nevermind, it worked after a few attempts. Pricing changed to 14.95. Cool!

• Crunchy222Crunchy222 Member CommonPosts: 386
    if you remember your old darkfall login and password use that and youll get the returning player price.  Its as simple as that.