Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Class Overview] Conquer Online: The Oriental Assassin

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

MMORPG.com has teamed up with Conquer Online developers to bring our readers a first look at a new character set to join the battle: The Oriental Assassin. We've got a full description and exclusive screens to share, so keep reading!

Conquer Online, an MMORPG featuring fast-paced combat, simple gameplay and oriental fantasy, is ready to unveil a new eastern legend – the Oriental Assassin. Said to once be a part of the empire’s secret guard, the best assassins are sent out to hunt down the empire’s most-wanted and most feared. Unlike all the other assassins you find in other MMOs, the Oriental Assassin is very unique as a long-range class, attacking their enemies from a distance with stealth and their deadly throwing knives. 

Read more about the Conquer Online: The Oriental Assassin.

The Oriental Assassin: What secrets hide behind the veil?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    Waiting for Conquer 3.0, i stopped Co 2.0 because of the Pay2Win model.. i really hope that 3.0 will be  a real f2p with no intrusive cash shop ..
  • WindcatcherWindcatcher Member Posts: 2

Don't Ninjas act like Assassins in the East? Weird, but I like the idea of throwing knives and being stealthy in fight. Haven't played CO2 for a while, still waiting for CO3, any news? 

• shingleliftershinglelifter Member Posts: 8

It looks incredible, and yet the conclusion cannot be made. Archers have been there as the No.1 option for PvE for ages, I only play Archer when I want to farm, if this could turn the tide, it could be fantubulous. xD PvP, here I come!

• tmtptktmtptk Member Posts: 1
    I had been dreaming of this.  Good job. can't wait to try it.
  • Shirley117Shirley117 Member Posts: 2

Assassins? From the look of it, I really can't tell the difference between this one and Desmond Miles. It remains to be seen if it can really turn the table for Archers in CO2. 

On a side note, when will this be updated? 

• AnnathnaAnnathna Member Posts: 1
    They look really bad-ass! I like it. Sh*t! I miss the combat when I play CO. Any news about CO3.0?
  • kazandzijakazandzija Member Posts: 1
    co3 maybe next year assassins will come at late january
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    I could not delete this game off my hard drive fast enough.  There are much better f2p games out there than this game.  Expand your horizons some.
  • ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    For me Co 2.0 have the best gameplay !! better than all other crap f2p
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I'm confused. Not once has there ever been comments on a conquer news post, and randomly now 5 or 6 people come out of the woodwork to post?
  • SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552
    Originally posted by Panther2103
    I'm confused. Not once has there ever been comments on a conquer news post, and randomly now 5 or 6 people come out of the woodwork to post?

Right? I thought CO had no fan base on this website. Anyway I stopped playing CO 2.0 a while back. Working for full double socket is really hard without deep wallets. Excited for 3.0 but no news on that website in 2 months.