Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

[Class Overview] Conquer Online: The Oriental Assassin

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 21,186MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

MMORPG.com has teamed up with Conquer Online developers to bring our readers a first look at a new character set to join the battle: The Oriental Assassin. We've got a full description and exclusive screens to share, so keep reading!

Conquer Online, an MMORPG featuring fast-paced combat, simple gameplay and oriental fantasy, is ready to unveil a new eastern legend – the Oriental Assassin. Said to once be a part of the empire’s secret guard, the best assassins are sent out to hunt down the empire’s most-wanted and most feared. Unlike all the other assassins you find in other MMOs, the Oriental Assassin is very unique as a long-range class, attacking their enemies from a distance with stealth and their deadly throwing knives. 

Read more about the Conquer Online: The Oriental Assassin.

The Oriental Assassin: What secrets hide behind the veil?

Comments

• ScellowScellow Posts: 153Member Uncommon
    Waiting for Conquer 3.0, i stopped Co 2.0 because of the Pay2Win model.. i really hope that 3.0 will be  a real f2p with no intrusive cash shop ..
  • WindcatcherWindcatcher FuzhouPosts: 2Member

Don't Ninjas act like Assassins in the East? Weird, but I like the idea of throwing knives and being stealthy in fight. Haven't played CO2 for a while, still waiting for CO3, any news? 

• shingleliftershinglelifter New York, NYPosts: 8Member

It looks incredible, and yet the conclusion cannot be made. Archers have been there as the No.1 option for PvE for ages, I only play Archer when I want to farm, if this could turn the tide, it could be fantubulous. xD PvP, here I come!

• tmtptktmtptk New York, NYPosts: 1Member
    I had been dreaming of this.  Good job. can't wait to try it.
  • Shirley117Shirley117 FuzhouPosts: 2Member

Assassins? From the look of it, I really can't tell the difference between this one and Desmond Miles. It remains to be seen if it can really turn the table for Archers in CO2. 

On a side note, when will this be updated? 

• AnnathnaAnnathna LA, CAPosts: 1Member
    They look really bad-ass! I like it. Sh*t! I miss the combat when I play CO. Any news about CO3.0?
  • kazandzijakazandzija VevcaniPosts: 1Member
    co3 maybe next year assassins will come at late january
  • OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,772Member Rare
    I could not delete this game off my hard drive fast enough.  There are much better f2p games out there than this game.  Expand your horizons some.
  • ScellowScellow Posts: 153Member Uncommon
    For me Co 2.0 have the best gameplay !! better than all other crap f2p
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAPosts: 2,860Member Uncommon
    I'm confused. Not once has there ever been comments on a conquer news post, and randomly now 5 or 6 people come out of the woodwork to post?
  • SinakuSinaku Austin, TXPosts: 497Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Panther2103
    I'm confused. Not once has there ever been comments on a conquer news post, and randomly now 5 or 6 people come out of the woodwork to post?

Right? I thought CO had no fan base on this website. Anyway I stopped playing CO 2.0 a while back. Working for full double socket is really hard without deep wallets. Excited for 3.0 but no news on that website in 2 months.