Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you scam you will be punished is a lie, scamming allowed in GW2

Comments

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

Yes, the person who scammed you did something wrong...

...but ANet created the TP for precisely that reason.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Originally posted by Sovrath
    Originally posted by Rimmersman
    Originally posted by nate1980

You guys make me sick. Talk about blame the victim. So if you all walk down an alley one night after you got drunk at a bar, and get mugged, I guess the cops should just say, " it's your own fault for walking through a dark alley at night."

People and developers should always be striving to do the right thing. The right thing for the developers to do is to suspend that person and give this guy his gold back. GW2, nor does any other game, need people like that in their games.

This is the attitude of most of the GW2 fans on this forum, you cant say anything negative about ArenaNet or GW2. Look how quickly they turn one of their own, it says it all about the majority of GW2 fans.e

I dont' think there is a person here who isn't sympathetic to the OP.

Yes their is, you choose to not see it.

• SerenesSerenes Member UncommonPosts: 351

I love all the people blaming him, which he is kinda at fault, but would it have really been that hard to slap this scammer on the wrist refund everyone he scammed and move on? The fact is ArenaNet is allowing scamming that email was proof, they don't care therefore they allow it. plain and simple. On top of that the game has no face to face trading or CoD, they ill prepare players for trading with other players and still don't stop scamming? ArenaNet should feel a shamed, I'm sorry for your gold aswell, I hope the dirt bag gets what is coming to him.

I was scammed once in WoW before any changes to trade menus cancelled your ready to trade, the guy got me for 150 gold in Vanilla, I sent a link screenshot and told them about it, the next day my gold was back in my bag. You know why because a GM read that ticket regardless and it took 3 seconds to fix it.

• xAPOCxxAPOCx Member UncommonPosts: 869
    Originally posted by jtcgs
    Originally posted by xAPOCx

But isent this what they get paid for? I can understand not calling the cops if someone walks off with your 20 buck, "see my other post" since real cops have to invesigate break-ins and muders and car jackings.... the list goes on. But ANets GMs? Getting scammed by other players should fall into there everyday dealings. To say their to busy to deal with scammers is giving ANet a huge licnese to ignore these types of complaints.

No, they do not get paid to take care of people not using what is in the game. And you need to stop using "police" analogies because you are not using proper ones. It has already been stated, this person chose not to use the tool given by the game to make sure no one can take advantage over you, they chose the risk. I am glad the GMs are using their time to assist those that are having issues with the actual game itself, and not for poor choices. 

It would have been different if the mail option had a CoD and the player found a way around it. No one exploited here and both did this knowing full well that the TP was a sure way to get what you are paying for.

I did use it right. comparing ANets GMs to Police... Lets get that out of the way.

Why even give players to option to get scammed? Im sure when ANet put in there mail system there first thought wasnt "Lets put the mail system in like this so other players have the option to scam of other gamers"

Saying its the persons fault because he wanted to buy the item from a player directly insted of the broker is ludacris at best.

"Its not my fault officer! He left his wallet on the table so i took the money he had in it." Say that out loud and youll understand how rediculous you people sound.

You people must be the same people that blame the elderly who get scammed on a daily basis.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Originally posted by Zoyita

(...)

This just gives me a feeling like ill be playing and feeling everyone is bad around me some kind of sensation i didnt had before, world is already cruel and corrupted why our games have to be to? if someone have the power not politic involved to solve, punish and teach a lesson to the bad guys.

Don't feel like that, Zoyita. I can be quite pessimistic at times but when I'm feeling optimistic I think to myself: you take in the good with the bad.

That's the beauty of MMOs. At times when you need others how will it turn out? More often than not it's positive. Just this one time...it sucks.

• RedJorgeRedJorge Member Posts: 106

This thread is precious for 3 reasons:

1. All shills in ArenaNet books reveal themselves in all their glory, amidst all the well intended users replies. Just note down their names.

2. A game like GW2 not having CoD on mail shows how unshamefuly ArenaNet wants to bleed our hard earned gold with very high taxes in all our transactions via TP.

3. ArenaNet bans players for using a game mechanic with recipes from the Wintersday event because they checked the logs but they do not do anything in this situation, with a lot of evidences.

This is ArenaNet present Management Staff.

RJ

P.S. - Shills, flame away! Yay!

Leonard: Penny, you are on fire.
    Penny: Yes, so is Sheldon.
    [laughs]
    Sheldon: Okay, that's it. I don't know how, but she is cheating. No-one can be that attractive and this skilled at a video game.
    [walks away]
    Penny: Wait, wait. Sheldon. Come back, you forgot something.
    Sheldon: What?
    Penny: This plasma grenade.
    [explosion]
    Penny: [laughs] Look! It's raining you.
    Sheldon: You laugh now. You just wait until you need tech support. (Big Bang Theory)

• SerenesSerenes Member UncommonPosts: 351
    Originally posted by Vorch

Yes, yes lets not forget ArenaNet trying to take my gold, or just having incrediable unsafe other method, its like paying the mob for protection..... Do it and you lose don't do and you lose more... Fun.

I should pay the tax on the TP for convenience not safety. Its not hard to program face to face trading....

Originally posted by Serenes
    Originally posted by Vorch

Yes, yes lets not forget ArenaNet trying to take my gold, or just having incrediable unsafe other method, its like paying the mob for protection..... Do it and you lose don't do and you lose more... Fun.

I should pay the tax on the TP for convenience not safety. Its not hard to program face to face trading....

Is it possable to make sence in this thread? I think soooooo. I agree with you sernes =)

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012
    Originally posted by Sovrath

You guys make me sick. Talk about blame the victim. So if you all walk down an alley one night after you got drunk at a bar, and get mugged, I guess the cops should just say, " it's your own fault for walking through a dark alley at night."

People and developers should always be striving to do the right thing. The right thing for the developers to do is to suspend that person and give this guy his gold back. GW2, nor does any other game, need people like that in their games.

This is the attitude of most of the GW2 fans on this forum, you cant say anything negative about ArenaNet or GW2. Look how quickly they turn one of their own, it says it all about the majority of GW2 fans.e

I dont' think there is a person here who isn't sympathetic to the OP.

Yes their is, you choose to not see it.

1) Fixed the coloring, don't be some pathetic twat adding in black text on dark backgrounds.

2) Reading comprehension, look into it.

He said he doesn't think there is a person in this topic who isn't sympathetic. As in, he thinks everyone here is sympathetic towards what happened to the OP, though they have different ways of showing it.

Some agree it sucks, but its the fault of the OP to begin with, some think the scammer should be punished and OP reimbursed, while others think that both the scammer should be punished while the OP isn't reimbursed because it was their fault.

Me? As much as I love GW2, the game has some bloody big failings on its part, with the ability to trade being the biggest on there. The Auction House is fine and dandy, but its no excuse to just drop all other forms of trading so willy-nilly. There simply isn't a reason to. OP should of known better or done more to protect his 50g, the Scammer is exactly that and should be punished, and Arena.Net needs to start implementing mechanics that are needed in the game, not some paltry and weak excuse of "gear progression" that is the completely idiotic Infusion mechanic as well as a completely worthless and unneeded "tier" of gear.

• bingbongbrosbingbongbros Member UncommonPosts: 689
    Originally posted by xAPOCx
    Originally posted by bingbongbros

Sad but true, as the title said. I trusted another player that where gonna sell me ectos for 50gold. 50 gold all i had, sent by mail gone forever. I had screenshots, all the conversation, everything.

Do not trust other people in this game, he had my trust and look what he did. This Arena.net reply.

Well it doesnt have a happy ending you guys will not believe the answer. I didnt even bother to say anything in the official forums because that would get me ban. Here is the answer: Scamming is Allowed on GW2

Hello Zoyita,

Thanks for contacting the Guild Wars Game Support Team.

We understand that some transactions take place in the game world often involve a certain element of trust. A player will need to place trust in another player to fulfill his or her end of an agreement. Occasionally a player will go back on an agreement or act in a less-than-honest manner. Such acts are matters over which we have no control of and cannot take corrective measures. If a player does not live up to his or her end of an agreement we are unable to force that player to do so.

If you have additional questions please let us know.

Regards,
    GM Sparse
    Guild Wars Support Team

----
    I played other games where scammers where punished, i guess not this one. I already have 30G back from the 50G i lost but is sad that someone can be a villain and GW2 wont make justice, just like in the real world where the bad guy win. This just gives me a feeling like ill be playing and feeling everyone is bad around me some kind of sensation i didnt had before, world is already cruel and corrupted why our games have to be to? if someone have the power not politic involved to solve, punish and teach a lesson to the bad guys.

Really...? You want him punished because you are to trusting?  How long have you been playing mmo's?

I learned REAL fast that you do not trust anyone online, not even your own damn friends.  Protect yourself at all times and you will never lose 50 gold like that. 

I used to scam the bejesus out of people in Everquest 1 back in 1999.

This is a shitty way to feel about the people you play with in a game. If you feel like this why even bother playing? Who the hell wants to look over their shoulder all the time.

>>>>>> I now see why you are they way you are. Because you yourself are a scammer.

Yeah but it is for good reason.  I don't trust people I don't know personally, and even sometimes not even them.  It is who I am and it protects me.  I play these games because I enjoy them, and I also love to pvp in warzones and such.  I don't mind having to look over my shoulder all the time, I'd rather be ready for anything then be completely caught off guard.

I don't scam anymore, I haven't since the EQ1 days.  I started to feel bad so I stopped, and that was over 10 years ago.

Playing: Smite, Marvel Heroes
    Played: Nexus:Kingdom of the Winds, Everquest, DAoC, Everquest 2, WoW, Matrix Online, Vangaurd, SWG, DDO, EVE, Fallen Earth, LoTRo, CoX, Champions Online, WAR, Darkfall, Mortal Online, Guild Wars, Rift, Tera, Aion, AoC, Gods and Heroes, DCUO, FF14, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, Wildstar, ESO, ArcheAge
    Waiting On: Nothing. Mmorpg's are dead.

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    They should really have a trade system other than the TP, but even then scams are possible. Via the TP you pay a tax, but at least you know you will get what you want. It's hard for Anet to olice all the transactions, because he said this and he still owes me from that and etc etc. It would be more trouble than it's worth.

imageimage
  • vzerovvzerov Member Posts: 125

Obviousily scamming is allowed in this game, their reply just proved it. Which means the only single safe way to trade in this game is paying Anet taxes to use the TP.

This is a FACT, you can make it sounds better by saying it in another way like "they dont punish other players for your own fault(be scamed)" , but.....scamming is still allowed in this game.Some might think its good, others dont, plain and simple.

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

When i was in a party full of people also buying stuff, they where buying mystic coins, lodestones and some other stuff, there was 3 more people doing business. I just hope that people didnt got scammed too.

I dont wish harm to people like bad people does. Good people wish bad things to stop happening and would try to do something about it and also excuse me but so you say smart people that will offer to sell you things knowing you dont have enough money to buy it with 20% tax plus more expensier, is win? so acting bad is good? This is not Dungeon Dungeon keeper, this is Guild Wars 2 and we should be feeling we are heroes to defeat the evil in game not wanting to be the Nightmare Court.

Also just for your information in the terms of service:

Source: http://us.ncsoft.com/en-gb/legal/user-agreements/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct.html

("NCSOFT") and ArenaNet, Inc. ("ArenaNet") have the sole right and final judgment of how to interpret and apply these rules and guidelines to any specific circumstance and situation, including proper punishment or exception.
    While playing Guild Wars 2, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the Game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.

I live in USA, NY and robbery, scam and fraud is a crime.
    You may not violate any local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
    Even if is a virtual/digital that was mine, my effort, my time and this game is really hard to gain currency if you are a honest player like me.

No matter what people say, scam is a crime, cheat is bad, to be a thief is a crime in USA In Europe and in China.

This is why the GM was completely wrong. It's clearly stated that you can not defraud another player and fraud is definitely what occured. Of course, that doesn't mean they have to help you recover your losses, but they definitely should have banned the offending player.

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• vzerovvzerov Member Posts: 125
    Originally posted by fiontar

When i was in a party full of people also buying stuff, they where buying mystic coins, lodestones and some other stuff, there was 3 more people doing business. I just hope that people didnt got scammed too.

I dont wish harm to people like bad people does. Good people wish bad things to stop happening and would try to do something about it and also excuse me but so you say smart people that will offer to sell you things knowing you dont have enough money to buy it with 20% tax plus more expensier, is win? so acting bad is good? This is not Dungeon Dungeon keeper, this is Guild Wars 2 and we should be feeling we are heroes to defeat the evil in game not wanting to be the Nightmare Court.

Source: http://us.ncsoft.com/en-gb/legal/user-agreements/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct.html

("NCSOFT") and ArenaNet, Inc. ("ArenaNet") have the sole right and final judgment of how to interpret and apply these rules and guidelines to any specific circumstance and situation, including proper punishment or exception.
    While playing Guild Wars 2, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the Game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.

I live in USA, NY and robbery, scam and fraud is a crime.
    You may not violate any local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
    Even if is a virtual/digital that was mine, my effort, my time and this game is really hard to gain currency if you are a honest player like me.

No matter what people say, scam is a crime, cheat is bad, to be a thief is a crime in USA In Europe and in China.

This is why the GM was completely wrong. It's clearly stated that you can not defraud another player and fraud is definitely what occured. Of course, that doesn't mean they have to help you recover your losses, but they definitely should have banned the offending player.

Yes, thus the title of this thread is true, they said defrauding other players  is not allowed while it actually is.Thats a lie.

They are not saying they dont have enough evidence to punish the scammer, they are saying they don't want to punish the player.

• Threatlevel0Threatlevel0 Member UncommonPosts: 179
    Originally posted by Aethaeryn
    Originally posted by Threatlevel0
    Originally posted by Aethaeryn
    Originally posted by Threatlevel0

Do they not have any reliable sort of trading in-game, or CoD mail, other than the Trading Post?   There is no individual direct trading?      If not, that seems like something needed at the very least in the game.   

I don't really see any need to for anyone else to tell the OP to grow up, man up, or realize it's just a game.  Kicking someone when they're down, another common trait of anonymous online individuals.     Scamming falls under misconduct to me.   If you get raped it's your fault for what you're wearing, if you get scammed it's your fault for being naive I guess.   The things we come to accept in societies...  Sure, some responsibility can always fall at the feet of the victims, but if there are ways to improve the chances of people not being victimized or punishing those that do then I'm for it.     Regardless of responsibility.     /shrug   Off my soapbox I guess...

Exactly. Whether the OP could of prevented this from happening or not, he was wronged and that type of behavior should not be allowed in the game. I mean, the OP claims to have screenshots and proof of his claims, so it shouldn't be an issue for the CSR's to take care of this.

I can't wait to go to work and just punch someone in the face, and then blame them for having their face around me.

Did the person ask you to swing your arms around?  This person gave someone their gold before getting a product or using the trading post.  There is no way you can compare this to someone just punching a random person in the face.  The guy at work had no interaction with you and didn't step in front of your moving hand.

You and the other poster are relating a scam to unprovoked physical violence.  If someone sold you a TV on the internet would you pay them before getting the TV?  If you sent them the money and then could not contact them what would you do?  That is what this is like.  Ask the police to follow up on that and see how much ef fort they put into it when they are actually dealing with phyisical violence.

Enough with the analogies.   I was only pointing out the blame victims get after being victimized is unnecceasary, never relating the OP's misfortune to rape.    Jesus....

No one did.   I agree that it sucks and I don't blame. them.  I think that the expectation that the person would be punished is what is excessive.  I think it sucks.  The person deserves to be scorned. . outed etc.  

^   

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

That analogy isn't even close to accurate.  This is closer to agreeing to wire money to a Nigerian prince and hoping for the best.  Oh look, I just exaggerated my analogy in the opposite direction!  Probably sounds way off to you, right? 

Anyway, a more accurate analogy would be if you bought something off of someone on craigslist, sent the seller cash in the mail before you received your item, and then never got the item.  You chose not to engage in a secure transaction and submitted yourself to a strangers trustworthiness or lackthereof.  What they did was wrong, but there's nothing anyone can do about it.  The person who stole was definitely at fault, but the buyer-to-be also knew what he was getting himself into and took responsibility for the possibility a dubious transaction when he decided to engage in the insecure transaction.

It's the same way in GW2.  There's no C.O.D. mail system in place.  There's no trade window for players to open and mutually confirm the items they're trading.  You can certainly argue those features should be in place.  I would.  But they're not.  But the game does provide a mechanism for secure transactions with the trading post.  Honestly, I suspect C.O.D. and secure p2p trade windows have specifically not been implemented because they want to funnel all player transactions through the trading post to enact a gold sink via the 15% tax on sold items.  Regardless, when you choose to ignore the trading post and place your trust in a stranger, you're at the mercy of the stranger.  That's it.  

That said, I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with player trades thus far.  There have even been studies posted on reddit where players sampled well over 100 trades involving increasingly larger figures, and not one person failed their end of the bargain.  They even went on to accidentally send random players gold, followed by a mail explaining the "mistake" politely asking if they'd send the money back.  They got the money back 100% of the time.  Quite impressive stuff.  

The OP just got unlucky and got screwed.  There are dicks out there.  

• ObiClownobiObiClownobi Member Posts: 186
    On the plus side, the influx of Goonswarm players will boost the playerbase.

"It's a sandbox, if you are not willing to create a castle then all you have is sand" - jtcgs

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

We have been provided no more proof that the event actually occurred, then the OP suggests they had for proof that they would not be scammed.

The real FACT of the matter is that the playerbase would be in an uproar if there was not a way to transfer items to friends without using the mail system.  The TP system was designed to stop people from being scammed. If people can't understand the concept, and get scammed because they decided to not make the intelligent choice, than it behooves Anet to NOT return the scammed items so that more people don't fall victim to the same trap.  Face it, if Anet returns the gold, than the person can feel free to trust the next scammer because they have nothing to lose.

Sorry, but it was the OP's fault, and Anet is doing the RIGHT thing by not refunding anything.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

Originally posted by Homitu

That analogy isn't even close to accurate.  This is closer to agreeing to wire money to a Nigerian prince and hoping for the best.  Oh look, I just exaggerated my analogy in the opposite direction!  Probably sounds way off to you, right? 

Anyway, a more accurate analogy would be if you bought something off of someone on craigslist, sent the seller cash in the mail before you received your item, and then never got the item.  You chose not to engage in a secure transaction and submitted yourself to a strangers trustworthiness or lackthereof.  What they did was wrong, but there's nothing anyone can do about it.  The person who stole was definitely at fault, but the buyer-to-be also knew what he was getting himself into and took responsibility for the possibility a dubious transaction when he decided to engage in the insecure transaction.

It's the same way in GW2.  There's no C.O.D. mail system in place.  There's no trade window for players to open and mutually confirm the items they're trading.  You can certainly argue those features should be in place.  I would.  But they're not.  But the game does provide a mechanism for secure transactions with the trading post.  Honestly, I suspect C.O.D. and secure p2p trade windows have specifically not been implemented because they want to funnel all player transactions through the trading post to enact a gold sink via the 15% tax on sold items.  Regardless, when you choose to ignore the trading post and place your trust in a stranger, you're at the mercy of the stranger.  That's it.  

That said, I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with player trades thus far.  There have even been studies posted on reddit where players sampled well over 100 trades involving increasingly larger figures, and not one person failed their end of the bargain.  They even went on to accidentally send random players gold, followed by a mail explaining the "mistake" politely asking if they'd send the money back.  They got the money back 100% of the time.  Quite impressive stuff.  

The OP just got unlucky and got screwed.  There are dicks out there.  

The problem here is their are no mods that police the activity on craigslist. GW2 have GMs that act as police to ensure all is well in game. I will just post this again...

Now this isent my terms of service its ANets. So with this said imo, ANet does share some of the responsibility here and should have taking some action.

Originally posted by eyelolled

We have been provided no more proof that the event actually occurred, then the OP suggests they had for proof that they would not be scammed.

I would be nice to see these SS. I know if it was i who had been scammed, i would be blasting this name all over the place. But then again that would be considered harasment.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Several things bother me about this situation. The OP's situation and the responses.

If the situation is where the OP may be part of the scam.

How is ArenaNET suppose to know you are being 100% truthful about your situation? They do NOT know you any more than this other player. Maybe you're in on it as well. And say if you are and they refund you. Now you have 100 gold (cause really, after taking the gold obviously the perp would not keep it) and all you had to do was "report" your buddy.

If the situation is where the OP is not part of the scam but looking for a response.

If ArenaNET does/did investigate the matter and found the perp guilty, I doubt ArenaNET would inform you of the matter. Reason being is the same reason we did not do it when I worked in corrections. The powers that be are not your personal whipping stick so you may use to inflict punishment and witness the results of your handy work. It's probably the same reason your gold will not be returned. Teachable moments are more effective if the person being taught actually loses something.

The overall negative responses of the many here.

If the rebuilding of community was left up to players that similarly make up the responses in this thread, then it would be a cold day in hell before there was any meaningful community that formed from said makeup. Giving a firm but clear message of the naivety of blindly trusting others is one thing. But the failure of many of these same posters in addressing the other player's brazenly selfish and destructive act on the community and leaving it unchecked, is a shining testament of the shortcomings of being self aware of our own harmful nature and another prime example of at least this community's degeneration.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012
    Originally posted by eyelolled

The real FACT of the matter is that the playerbase would be in an uproar if there was not a way to transfer items to friends without using the mail system.  The TP system was designed to stop people from being scammed. If people can't understand the concept, and get scammed because they decided to not make the intelligent choice, than it behooves Anet to NOT return the scammed items so that more people don't fall victim to the same trap.  Face it, if Anet returns the gold, than the person can feel free to trust the next scammer because they have nothing to lose.

Sorry, but it was the OP's fault, and Anet is doing the RIGHT thing by not refunding anything.

Except, of course, you are completely ignoring the fact that Guild Wars 1 already had a system very much like the auction house. The only difference being, it was NPC vendors who bought and sold mats/runes based on the availability of it overall. This was on top of the trading system that was also in the game.

The TP doesn't do jack squat. Nor should it be the only system of trade in the game. It's Arena.Net's fault that they wanted to focus solely on the AH, and its the OPs fault for falling for the scam. Like I said before though above, it doesn't excempt the scammer from punishment either.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by colddog04

Ehh... that sucks. They don't have a COD option and so stuff like this happens if you trust other people.

What is the character's id?

I agree if they did this simple thing which has been in every game out there since the beginning of me getting into MMO's. 

It's like they don't have someone there researching the entire history of mmo games to know these things but the devs call themselves gamers.....there's ALOT there they should know as common sense as gamers that are missing.

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868

You should only use the trade post to purchase stuff, especially things like globs. No one has a reason to sell globs cheaper to you then the trade post unless they are selling to you for less then -20% off the current market price. The difference is not big enough to warrant risking a trade unless you are planning to scam the other person. 

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Something that I learned from my years in EVE Online, applies here... Trust No One... ^^  It was your mistake in judgement that resulted in your loss. Be more careful in the future.
    "If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."