Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge Has The Best Soundtrack I've Ever Heard in an MMO

RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
No exaggeration, I was listening to it and was simply blown away.

Smile

Comments

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Have you played Age Of Conan.

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586

I've only heard:

Originally posted by Sukiyaki

Also ArcheAge OST:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Sounds good so far.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

I have one track in particular which I'm blown away by. I've had it on repeat for a bit now hehe.

The other tracks range from not-bad to epic-sounding for me. 

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by Rimmersman
    Have you played Age Of Conan.

Yes I have... I didn't even really notice the soundtrack on it so it probably wasn't as good as the one ArcheAge has.

Smile

I just really hope they don't try to "Westernize" the music when it comes to the West.

Smile

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Originally posted by Razeekster
    I just really hope they don't try to "Westernize" the music when it comes to the West.

I'm confident they won't. The lyrics seem to be gibberish, like Aion had. They left those untouched (some sung by the fabulous Origa).

• DeadvoltDeadvolt Member UncommonPosts: 55

"So we put some commercial rap lyrics and electro beats on our OST on request of our Western userbase asking for more polished and improved music quality. Our maintheme will feature Justin Bieber solo for 5 minutes"

Selling pitchforks and torches!

In all honesty, a good soundtrack makes the game feel that much more immersive; it's a shame that it's so often overlooked by both the players and the developers.

Ganking? Me!? That's absurd!! I leave THAT to the lawyers!

Originally posted by Deadvolt

"So we put some commercial rap lyrics and electro beats on our OST on request of our Western userbase asking for more polished and improved music quality. Our maintheme will feature Justin Bieber solo for 5 minutes"

In all honesty, a good soundtrack makes the game feel that much more immersive; it's a shame that it's so often overlooked by both the players and the developers.

Not me. I can't stand it when I enter an MMO and hear only silence. Bugs the crap out of me.

Smile

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,625

Not me. I can't stand it when I enter an MMO and hear only silence. Bugs the crap out of me.

I wouldn't say overlooked. The music is there to stimulate your brain whether consciously or subconsciously. Some people may not even realize it, but it's happening.

Originally posted by mcrippins

I wouldn't say overlooked. The music is there to stimulate your brain whether consciously or subconsciously. Some people may not even realize it, but it's happening.

I just like it when the music fits your emotions in a game. Like for example when there i sa sweeping never-ending field the music is all like "AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Smile

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,625
    Originally posted by mcrippins

I just like it when the music fits your emotions in a game. Like for example when there i sa sweeping never-ending field the music is all like "AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

LOL!