Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

F2P B2P or P2P Game with Necromancer Class

akiira69akiira69 Member UncommonPosts: 615
I am looking for a decent MMO with the Necromancer Class, I have already tried Allods, EQ1, EQ2, Guild Wars 1(Please dont suggest GW2 i wont play it), DAOC, WAR, Lineage 2, and Rift. If there is another game out there that has a Necromancer class please tell me what it is. I love the necromancer class it is my fav.

"Possibly we humans can exist without actually having to fight. But many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"

Comments

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689
    Vanguard has one. It's kinda neat. You get this summonable abomination that grows with you in power and that you can get new body parts for in order to make stronger. Haven't played it too much though so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• tyfontyfon Member UncommonPosts: 240

Age of conan has a fun and powerfull necro class.

You can specialize as a caster of dots and bad stuff or pets (or a hybrid)

The game has a freemium payment model where you have f2p with the option of becomming a premium member.

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    EQ2, Age of Conan, Vangaurd get my votes.
  • GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Best Necromancer class in any MMO is the Bonedancer in DAoC.  Not as fun as it once was, since they got rid of afk farming a long time ago, but it's still the most fun I've had on an necromancer class.  Probably a close second would be my necromancer in Diablo 2, nothing like crashing the server with 75+ pets hehe.  Diablo 3 has the witch doctor, which plays alot like Diablo 2's necromancer, just less pets.  It's a very fun class to play even without pets, but the giant is so awesome.  I'd rather have a necromancer than witch doctor, but it's still a blast.
  • UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    Yea D2 is real good as well.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    +1 for AoC, both necro ways are fun (just don't forget, pets won't tank for you, only a frenzied pet is stupid enough to do that :) )
  • InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662
    Age of Conan, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes and Diablo 2.

• ketzerei84ketzerei84 Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Vanguard necro is fun, feel free to pester me if you decide to play for a while, just be aware that necro is not a free class so they will cap you at level20 unless you buy the class. 20 levels is more than a 2 hour play session though, and you can still play at 20, so I estimate a solid week of heavy play, possibly 2 of casual play, before you level cap and get bored or decide to buy the class. It's worth a try imo.

Playing: Secret World: Legends

Waiting for: Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466

Excuse me i dont mean to be rude but WAR doesnt have any necromancer class.

Edit: i guess you call necromancer to anything that summons any living form, i guess in my case you refered to the Magus as necro. still i think that's wrong.