Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: Where will Justin Bieber be at 40?

Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413

Okay, here's an exercise for your speculatrons:

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
--Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
--Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

Comments

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    The name Leif Garrett pops to mind.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I didn't follow or care about teenage singers when I was a teenager. I'm not starting now.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Oh how i envy you grunty.
    Ive been at my cousins for the past week an a half and his wife keeps playing these fod forsaken pop songs/boybands. Gawd its so annoying! She listens to it all night and im just like (-.-')

If i hear beauty and the beat again ill flip out and turn up some lilypichu songs. Her voice is sooooo adorable (*_*) im like... Derailing the thread o.o

Yes i bet justin bieber will still be around when hes 40 and the new generation then will be like "dafuq is this old dood doing"

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    Originally posted by Grunty

I didn't follow or care about teenage singers when I was a teenager. I'm not starting now.

Same. If I didn't see other people talking about him on the internet, I would have never known who he was.... unless he aomehow opens for Slayer or something. I just don't see that happening though, lol.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

He'll drop pop music and sing better songs.

He has a great voice.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821
    Originally posted by Zindaihas
    The name Leif Garrett pops to mind.

lol... He's hanging out with Danny Bonaduce, Todd Bridges, Tonya Harding, Sly's brother Frank Stallone, Alec's brother Daniel Baldwin and all of the other washed up wannabe celebs over on TruTV these days. Hey... At least he's got a job though. image

As for Justin I chose the last one. He'll either end up there or on TruTV with all of the others I listed above. image

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• GreyfaceGreyface Member Posts: 390
    Prime Minister of Canada.
  • ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Lol, I do not know nor do I care.

Really, I don't like his music. And I waaay beyond the teenage hype years. But the way some people bash him is ridiculous. He made his fortune, and even though I am poor I do not begrudge him his fame and money. He worked hard and I think he has some talent in music, no matter what you may think about what he does. Teen fashion and trend always look ridiculous to people beyond that age. Get over it.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413
    Bump...I need a greater sample for my survey.

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
    --Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

• KurushKurush Member Posts: 1,303

The fact that he's progressively getting crazier and crazier, MJ-style, doesn't bode well.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Kurush

The fact that he's progressively getting crazier and crazier, MJ-style, doesn't bode well.

He's learned that his handlers wont say no unless it's covered in a contract.  Reality will bite him eventually.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams