Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

banned for flaming

so i was recently banned for 3 days due to flaming. im wondering is there a difference between flaming and trolling? i always thought it was the same thing but is flaming when you do it at another person or somehing? long story short this guy was trolling like everyone does on this site about a game that hasnt come out yet and isnt even in beta yet. i decided to post in a sarcastic way listing everything HE did. i did not make up anything this guy actaully did and said those things. i feel like this site protects all the haters and trolls because they do literally nothing but post on here 24/7, they remind me of the republican tea party, small group but have the largest voices so whatever they say goes. i can see why mmorpg wont ban them for trolling since the site would be pretty empty of topics but do they need to ban those who troll the trolls? if someone starts something they should get what they deserve, thats what i feel is wrong with this country. people have no morals and get a free pass to say or do whatever they want with no backlash when they are clearly wrong. im all for people giving their "opinion" but when you are hating for no reason thats just pathetic and you guys really need to look yourself in the mirror and ask why am i being a hater? why can i just not click the link of the thing i hate and click something that i like and put my opinion there? why do i dod this? why does my brain tell me this is ok? do i want to be a real man or woman? or do i want to be a pathetic boy/girl for the rest of my life with nothing better to do? do i want to be that person who acts tough behind a keyboard and not in the real world? get some morals and live by a code people, their was a time when there was more real people in the world than fake. that time is long gone and idk how it happened. "Is being real hard? I wouldnt say its hard, but being fake is too easy."

Comments

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Flaming: Making hateful remarks directed at a person or group.

Trolling: Posting in a way to bait negative replies.

Flaming is directly insulting another whereas trolling is posting hoping to get flamed.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• KalstarkKalstark Member Posts: 63
    Originally posted by Brenelael

Flaming: Making hateful remarks directed at a person or group.

Trolling: Posting in a way to bait negative replies.

Flaming is directly insulting another whereas trolling is posting hoping to get flamed.

Bren

gotcha thanks man

This discussion has been closed.