Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Archeage OBT

Hyrule100Hyrule100 Member Posts: 1

Archeage is a 'sandbox / sandpark' MMORPG. It is currently in the OBT stage in South Korea.

Here's a Cinematic (takes a second to load) Also on this link after the video there is a preview of the entire OBT for Archeage. Their are multiple videos that are accessible here as well.

Here's a Another Cinematic

Here's a Series during CBT4 

Here's PvP

Here's the Official English Fansite (all the information you could need)

Here's OBT Livestreaming Gameplay (just ask questions in chat and questions will be answered in stream).

Any questions just PM me. image

Comments

• KoreanSoWhatKoreanSoWhat Member Posts: 80
    Originally posted by Hyrule100

Archeage is a 'sandbox / sandpark' MMORPG. It is currently in the OBT stage in South Korea.

Here's a Cinematic (takes a second to load) Also on this link after the video there is a preview of the entire OBT for Archeage. Their are multiple videos that are accessible here as well.

Here's PvP

Here's OBT Livestreaming Gameplay (just ask questions in chat and questions will be answered in stream).

This game will not make it. The developers have very immature idea about level and type of freedom in mmorpg, so called sandbox.

At least this person knows about it I think, so he said sandbox/sandpark MMORPG.

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    Originally posted by KoreanSoWhat

Here's PvP

This game will not make it. The developers have very immature idea about level and type of freedom in mmorpg, so called sandbox.

At least this person knows about it I think, so he said sandbox/sandpark MMORPG.

must be a troll lol, "will never make it". well I can honestly tell you, your opinion is JUST your opinion

• MMOdad72MMOdad72 Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by KoreanSoWhat

Here's PvP

Nah , won't make it at all.

Just tons of folks in both Asia and NA/EU looking forward to it ,but it won't make it at all.

This discussion has been closed.