Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TSW $17.99 on Amazon

OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163

TSW on sale for $17.99 on Amazon -- not sure how long it will go:

http://amzn.com/B007VTVKG6

Comments

• negacrowbarnegacrowbar Member Posts: 149
    Bought it, but the launcher keeps crashing..anyone else having this problem?
  • natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
    delete the data folder in games directory and repatch from inside that folder aswell,worked for me .
    Thx, I'll give it a try. Couldn't beat the price and I ain't plaing anything else right now.
  • makiimakii Member Posts: 280
    not sure if its the money worth, wont buy it.
    I guess I am a collector of games, because 18 bucks is not too much to own a copy since it is B2P now.  Paid a lot more for Guild Wars 2 and SWTOR and they are still on my computer.
  • XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Easily worth the money.  Game came up short in some areas, but a lot of attention and detail was put into what was released imo.   It would be very hard to keep up with content in this style of game imo, without it becoming some daily bs.

• DoomsDay01DoomsDay01 Member UncommonPosts: 783
    Well I had a $10 credit on my account and went to buy this game. Got it for 7.99 :) I think even if it sucks, $8 is not going to break the bank lol.
  • OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163

Well, if you are new to the game, definitely swing by the newcomer forum -- lots of helpful people over there.  This is a good thread to check out while you are downloading...  :)

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=52907

• fearufearu Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Only problem I have is how slow its downloading. I have a fat 100Mbps pipe but getting well under < 1Mbps.
    Originally posted by FearU
    Only problem I have is how slow its downloading. I have a fat 100Mbps pipe but getting well under < 1Mbps.

Yeah, I think the Amazon downloader is slow.  If you have the key, I think you can register on the TSW site and download from there -- might be faster.

• DoomsDay01DoomsDay01 Member UncommonPosts: 783
    Hrmm that is wierd. Amazon downloader was very small. It basically gave me the key and told me to go register on tsw website and to download it from there. Not sure how anyone is able to actually download it from amazon itself.
  • ekkeekke Member UncommonPosts: 67

Tried to buy it but not in US so amazon give some crap about no download outsied US.

well guess not buying anytime soon than, would feel stupid paying $30 now for the game if it was $18 some ware else ...

Originally posted by ekke

Tried to buy it but not in US so amazon give some crap about no download outsied US.

well guess not buying anytime soon than, would feel stupid paying $30 now for the game if it was $18 some ware else ...

It's also $22.50 on Steam....

• thopiekthopiek Member Posts: 5
    17,99 on Amazon again!!!