Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asherons Call 2

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458

worth try?

is already released ?

is f2p or p2p?

and how much ppls play this game?

Comments

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

shit I thought they released that game(which didn't really take off too well at the time, too much changed for AC players to want to make the jump, and it just didn't have anything 'new' enough to pull in newer players) years ago. When I say years ago I'm thinking like 10+.

its old, I doubt its worth the time. As for if its f2p or not? Prob not.

yup apparently I was almsot spot on:November 22, 2002 was when it was released.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751

Im not playing either but here's what I gather from threads about it:

Worth trying?--I guess if you like old school games then yeah maybe worth a try

Released? - was released years ago and now re-released

f2p or p2p?- p2p- have to be subbed to AC1 to play AC2...think you get a free month for 10 dollars if you  buy AC1

population?- Im not sure anyone really knows...I get the impression that a few are going to try it since the re-release but I doubt it will be alot of people.

Read some of the threads in the AC2 section to get a feel for whether you might like it or not......

• Storman1977Storman1977 Member Posts: 207
    Turbine re-released AC2 for their current AC subscribers.  You have to have a paid subscription to AC to gain access.