Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I ran into that mmorpg guy that loves to irritate you in games, at a Gamestop today.

ThebigthrillThebigthrill Member UncommonPosts: 117

I took my son to Gamestop today to get him a new WiiU controller.

I dont like the WiiU but he needed a extra controller.

While I was their my 7 yearold was looking at a Pandaria strat guide. This guy probably around 20-25 (Ill know soon enough when I go to court) comes up to us and says "Hey bra? People still play Wow?"  I said "Yea brazier , alot of people do".

For the next few minutes I can see and hear him and his friends laughing at me and my son. So I did what any real man would do, I approached them.

I told them I drive a truck , I eat beer batterd fish , I hunt , I own two trucks , I call my wife my old lady , and I have a pair of brass knuckles in my glove compartment and if you bra's want to follow me outside we can settle this.

They laughed and walked away.

We bought the WiiU controller and the game stop worker told me these guys heckle customers alot about the games they play , he thanked me for standing up to them and said we need more real men in this world like me.

As we were walking to my ford F150 truck with Ipod 5 mount installed I noticed the three youths were following us.

I turned around and yelled "Bring it braziers!" one of the bra's charged at me , I told my son to get in the F150.

I grabbed my brass knuckles and proceeded to give him a beatdown with my brawney arms ,there were skittles flying everywere as i reigned down heavy blows on his skull. The rest of his friends went running away.

I stopped beating him for a second and told him he had a choice , he could apologize for spamming nonsence in online games or he could die.

He apologized and I was later arrested.

Sometimes in life you have to stand up for yourself and fellow gamers. Sometimes you have to tolerate immature kids in games , some like to talk about Roseanne Arnolds ass , some want all your stuff and some ninja your loot. But sometimes you find that person in a store or a mall and then its go time.

Thats my cool story bra.

"Don't tell me what to do! , you're not my mod"

Saying invented by me.

Comments

• benn08benn08 Member Posts: 15
    What
  • MagiknightMagiknight Member CommonPosts: 782
    Are you serious? WoW isn't worth anything, let alone beating someone up.
  • pacovpacov Member Posts: 311
    You beat the person in front of your son basically? Dude... way of out hand man no matter what they were up to you took this way too seriously. I actually feel sorry for that guy.

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    Originally posted by Thebigthrill

I took my son to Gamestop today to get him a new WiiU controller.I dont like the WiiU but he needed a extra controller.While I was their my 7 yearold was looking at a Pandaria strat guide. This guy probably around 20-25 (Ill know soon enough when I go to court) comes up to us and says "Hey bra? People still play Wow?"  I said "Yea brazier , alot of people do".For the next few minutes I can see and hear him and his friends laughing at me and my son. So I did what any real man would do, I approached them.I told them I drive a truck , I eat beer batterd fish , I hunt , I own two trucks , I call my wife my old lady , and I have a pair of brass knuckles in my glove compartment and if you bra's want to follow me outside we can settle this.They laughed and walked away.We bought the WiiU controller and the game stop worker told me these guys heckle customers alot about the games they play , he thanked me for standing up to them and said we need more real men in this world like me.As we were walking to my ford F150 truck with Ipod 5 mount installed I noticed the three youths were following us.I turned around and yelled "Bring it braziers!" one of the bra's charged at me , I told my son to get in the F150.I grabbed my brass knuckles and proceeded to give him a beatdown with my brawney arms ,there were skittles flying everywere as i reigned down heavy blows on his skull. The rest of his friends went running away.I stopped beating him for a second and told him he had a choice , he could apologize for spamming nonsence in online games or he could die.He apologized and I was later arrested.Sometimes in life you have to stand up for yourself and fellow gamers. Sometimes you have to tolerate immature kids in games , some like to talk about Roseanne Arnolds ass , some want all your stuff and some ninja your loot. But sometimes you find that person in a store or a mall and then its go time.Thats my cool story bra.

Did you just admit to assualting someone over a conversation about games? Lolwut?

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• CabalocCabaloc Member Posts: 116
    Next time your in Florida op, your bar tab is on me .
  • xenomonk123xenomonk123 Member Posts: 15
    good job man, we need more people like you and me in the world, I've taken an assault charge over WoW before too
  • VhalnVhaln Member Posts: 3,159

Is this some kind of satire?  I don't get it..

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    Originally posted by pacov

You beat the person in front of your son basically? Dude... way of out hand man no matter what they were up to you took this way too seriously. I actually feel sorry for that guy.

This^^ Teach your son to fight for the right reasons, like Rich Franklin or Georges St. Pierre.. not some criminal bully scum bag.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603

I don't know how true that story is, but I have an actual story about an MMO caused fight. I workout at a Recreational Center at a college and just about every single day there is this very nerdy looking guy about 21 years of age who sits in the breezeway and plays MMO's for hours. He must not get internet at home so he comes to the school to play. Anywho, just about everyday I walk by and check out what game he plays and I constantly watch people laugh and make jokes about him as they walk by. He wears his headphones so obviously can't hear anything they say.

Long story short, one day someone decided to mess with him at the same time I was entering the gym to workout, by calling him very immature names and "roleplaying" as elves or something. I'm about 6'3" 240 Lbs very lean last BMI I was at about 14% body fat just so you get a mental image. I stepped in front of this puny little poor nerd and said to the three gentlemen "You see that game he is playing? Well I've been playing it for about 4 years myself. Any of you have a fucking problem with that?" One popped up and proceeded to mock me and he proceeded to eat from a straw for the next few weeks.

I'm a nerd at heart and proud of it. I don't like when people pick on my brothers!

I also don't like people who think they can say what they want these days and get away with it. There are consequences when you say it to people like me who have no respect for the law.

• sapphensapphen Member UncommonPosts: 911

Brass knuckles... really?  I don't mean to offend but are you that much of a fugglewart?  Don't get me wrong, if someone tried that crap I would've done the same thing.  If they followed me to my car I wouldn't think twice about confronting them but pulling out an illegal weapon really steps up the charges.  Take some self defense classes if you want to 'be that man' and learn to defend yourself with your bare knuckles.

Other than that cool story bro, hope your son isn't deprived of his father.

• JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    Fake. 
    But why did he start a fight over WoW? He could have fought over a good game at least.
  • parlanorparlanor Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Sounds like you need some serious help "bra" good luck with court hope they see this thread ya?
  • pacovpacov Member Posts: 311
    Originally posted by Magiknight
    But why did he start a fight over WoW? He could have fought over a good game at least.

Lol, don't be a smartass, you never know he might track you down and do the same thing! I joke i joke...

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805
    Sounds more like some dudes fantasy than reality
  • CrydexCrydex Member CommonPosts: 23

I took my son to Gamestop today to get him a new WiiU controller.

I dont like the WiiU but he needed a extra controller.

While I was their my 7 yearold was looking at a Pandaria strat guide. This guy probably around 20-25 (Ill know soon enough when I go to court) comes up to us and says "Hey bra? People still play Wow?"  I said "Yea brazier , alot of people do".

For the next few minutes I can see and hear him and his friends laughing at me and my son. So I did what any real man would do, I approached them.

I told them I drive a truck , I eat beer batterd fish , I hunt , I own two trucks , I call my wife my old lady , and I have a pair of brass knuckles in my glove compartment and if you bra's want to follow me outside we can settle this.

They laughed and walked away.

We bought the WiiU controller and the game stop worker told me these guys heckle customers alot about the games they play , he thanked me for standing up to them and said we need more real men in this world like me.

As we were walking to my ford F150 truck with Ipod 5 mount installed I noticed the three youths were following us.

I turned around and yelled "Bring it braziers!" one of the bra's charged at me , I told my son to get in the F150.

I grabbed my brass knuckles and proceeded to give him a beatdown with my brawney arms ,there were skittles flying everywere as i reigned down heavy blows on his skull. The rest of his friends went running away.

I stopped beating him for a second and told him he had a choice , he could apologize for spamming nonsence in online games or he could die.

He apologized and I was later arrested.

Sometimes in life you have to stand up for yourself and fellow gamers. Sometimes you have to tolerate immature kids in games , some like to talk about Roseanne Arnolds ass , some want all your stuff and some ninja your loot. But sometimes you find that person in a store or a mall and then its go time.

Thats my cool story bra.

OP,

Let me premise my advice by saying that, from your story, these assholes certainly needed a reality check.

With that said, If your story is true you need to immediatly remove this post.  Although three men were coming at you this post does not demonstate you feared for your safety or the safety of your child.  It also shows that the three aggressors posessed no weapons, and by your admission, you used a weapon.  You also began to use deadly force by delivering "[...]heavy blows to his skull."   Without going into the nitty gritty of law enforcement and legal politics, you are going to lose and lose bad if their lawyer finds this.

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    LOL what a bullshit story.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by Starpower

total fantasy, if it was real the guy would have been posting it from a cell, as that kind of behaviour tends to leave you in the nick without parole kind of thing. Attacking unarmed people in the street with an illegal and offensive weapon, the kinds of people that do that kind of thing, not only are in prison, but they often belong there. But no doubt his ex wife will replace him and his son will end up with a real father figure in the end. And once he gets out of prison he can try for visitation rights..image

Originally posted by Phry
    Originally posted by Starpower

total fantasy, if it was real the guy would have been posting it from a cell, as that kind of behaviour tends to leave you in the nick without parole kind of thing. Attacking unarmed people in the street with an illegal and offensive weapon, the kinds of people that do that kind of thing, not only are in prison, but they often belong there. But no doubt his ex wife will replace him and his son will end up with a real father figure in the end. And once he gets out of prison he can try for visitation rights..image

People who play WoW shouldn't be given visitation rights.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

,there were skittles flying everywere as i reigned down heavy blows on his skull.

Not spaghetti noodles?

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Reminds me of a signature.  "I PVP IRL"

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • lalartulalartu Member UncommonPosts: 437

this story would have been over 9000 had you used a sword, an axe or at least a wand to beat on that punk

but brass knuckles? pfft, what game is that from?!?

C - for effort

I review lots of indie games and MMORPGs

• bishbosh2bishbosh2 Member Posts: 66
    lol op lets his son play WOW
  • zomard100zomard100 Member Posts: 228
    Yea men! Greetings from fellow hunter! Thats the way to do it, wow forever!  O man i feel so good now, i did few days same thing to some stupid nerds, but because they laugh at some army guy. In my country you don't go to jail for things like that. Good luck and be blessed.
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306

1. At least make the story sound beliveable

2. WTF is a "brazier"?

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

This discussion has been closed.