Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long do they usually take to reply to a support email?

I emailed them at [email protected] last week and I've yet to hear anything, is this normal?

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    I emailed them over a week ago and haven't heard anything either. Resent the email again today to ask for a status.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• YizleYizle Member Posts: 517
    OP you haven't been keeping up much with this game/company/forums?
  • BuniontToesBuniontToes Member Posts: 529

Thing called christmas.  Give it till late next week after new years.

The game isn't released yet and there are huge beta  issues to workout before focusing on customer support.

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144
    Originally posted by Citalss
    I emailed them at [email protected] last week and I've yet to hear anything, is this normal?

I wouldn't worry too much, since you really are not missing anything, but if you stated in more detail what kind of problem you are having maybe a player could help.

• crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841

Day? week? month? year?  

Who knows.  I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but seriously my experiences with AV have ranged from decent to outrageous when it comes to customer support.  I'm a fan of their little projects, but, as far as customer support goes AV is just about at the bottom.

• BuniontToesBuniontToes Member Posts: 529
    Originally posted by crysent

Day? week? month? year?  

Who knows.  I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but seriously my experiences with AV have ranged from decent to outrageous when it comes to customer support.  I'm a fan of their little projects, but, as far as customer support goes AV is just about at the bottom.

Not sure what  "little projects" you refer to.  They  only have DFO.  Otherrs have had no issues with support.

• drivecdrivec Member UncommonPosts: 104
    took them about a week for one of my supports. that was before the beta was released. id assume they are pretty backed up right now
  • CitalssCitalss Member Posts: 28
    Still waiting on reply.
  • BaiameBaiame Member UncommonPosts: 143
    I was billed twice for the pre-order.  I sent in a ticket on 12/26 and have yet to hear back.  I've sent an additional ticket in today.  I'm sure they are busy with game preparations but I may have to run it through my cc to get the $14.95 back.  Good luck getting a response!  Hopefully someone over there gets back to you soon. 
    Hopefully aha
    Originally posted by thinktank001

I wouldn't worry too much, since you really are not missing anything, but if you stated in more detail what kind of problem you are having maybe a player could help.

Account issue. My fault, really. I ordered a second copy so my son could play, and created the account. I have confirmation that the order was processed/paid, but can't find the emails about the account I created and I haven't a single clue what the username or password was for it. Since I created it using my existing email addr, their system only sees my existing DF/DFUW account and not the new one.  Really would like to hear back from them because my son is anxious to play.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

Still waiting -.-
  • tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

Ah. You see, Aventurine does not do customer support. It's not their style.

Nahmean?

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by crysent

Day? week? month? year?  

Wich seems to be the same for what ever game company if we to believe most forum posters.

I don't often need game support but when I do it ranges from fast reactions to slow reactions, doesn't really matter what company.

And sure some might have awesome customer service from gamecompany X but even then I am 100% sure there are people that feel that gamecompany X delivers bad custumer support.

As others have asked OP: what's the issue you are having? is it beta related? tech support?, account support?

Still waiting -.-

Same here.

• sakkdaddysakkdaddy Member UncommonPosts: 45
    I've had 2 requests, and both were answered within a day.  Those were not sent before the holidays started though.
    Requesting a refund for the game I pre-ordered.
  • vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 425
    I sent them a 5 mail's almost 3 months ago still nothing

• BaiameBaiame Member UncommonPosts: 143
    Try using the email:  [email protected]  This email is provided within their support website that I was finally able to access:)  Good luck!
  • ellobo29ellobo29 Member UncommonPosts: 423

How long do they usually take to reply to a support email?"

I sent a report email in about the 1st of october..... 2011. I still email them about once a week to remind them of it.

STILL HAVENT HEARD BACK YET..........