Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got my Earthrise beta-key, who else excited? :)

D_TOXD_TOX Member UncommonPosts: 269

Cannot wait to jump in Enterra again and see what improvements they've made to the game. Second time lucky!

Still one of the best Sandbox concepts, loads of potential, i wanna see it explode this time round and get the attention it deserves, providing they've done some serious work to the game...

Anybody else in?

Comments

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by D_TOX

Cannot wait to jump in Enterra again and see what improvements they've made to the game. Second time lucky!

Still one of the best Sandbox concepts, loads of potential, i wanna see it explode this time round and get the attention it deserves, providing they've done some serious work to the game...

Anybody else in?

Amen to that. I´m in alpha, but well, it´s a alpha... :P

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387
    Is ist still made by the same company? Or have they sold it off and someone else remade it? (Like APB did)
  • KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608
    It might get the attention it so called deserves if the devs actually produce a working game.
  • FishmittsFishmitts Member CommonPosts: 227
    Not lucky enough to get a key yet, but boy I'm really happy to see this game back! Two times a charm..*fingers crossed*
  • ScarfeScarfe Member Posts: 281
    I completely missed this.  Got done the first time around, what are the changes/ improvements (frankly anything would be an improvement)?

currently playing: DDO, AOC, WoT, P101

• ironhelixironhelix Member Posts: 448
    Has it been TOTALLY remade? I am going to be honest, there was NOTHING good about it when it initially launched. Beyond a shadow of a doubt the worst game I have ever played, literally nothing worked.
  • versulasversulas Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Originally posted by ironhelix
    Has it been TOTALLY remade? I am going to be honest, there was NOTHING good about it when it initially launched. Beyond a shadow of a doubt the worst game I have ever played, literally nothing worked.

Yeah, I gotta say... "Excited" wasn't one of the emotions I felt when I saw this. Maybe cautiously optimistic to the point of being hopeful or something =/ 

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

I played this, did it restart or somthing lol.. totally weird and potential failure on devs part..

I bet for buying into it they dont offer a beta for those that did.. scum.

• ScarfeScarfe Member Posts: 281
    Originally posted by wyldmagik

I played this, did it restart or somthing lol.. totally weird and potential failure on devs part..

haha what a strange burst of unsolicited anger.  But yes, I was ripped off first time around as well.  The game needs so much work I just cannot see it being playable. 

currently playing: DDO, AOC, WoT, P101

• FishmittsFishmitts Member CommonPosts: 227
    Originally posted by D_TOX

Anybody else in?

That was what we were excited about, the concept and the potential. If done right, and thats a big "if", let me just stop myself right there.. Ive said that about a lot of games.. Xsyon, STO, SWTOR, ect ect.. Please dear God, just let someone get it right for once.

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    Originally posted by Scarfe
    Originally posted by wyldmagik

haha what a strange burst of unsolicited anger.  But yes, I was ripped off first time around as well.  The game needs so much work I just cannot see it being playable. 

lol yeah having a bad day :D

And then to see a post about "earhrise" and "beta" was enough to pop me over the edge a little..

Efterbliven.....

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by versulas
    Originally posted by ironhelix Has it been TOTALLY remade? I am going to be honest, there was NOTHING good about it when it initially launched. Beyond a shadow of a doubt the worst game I have ever played, literally nothing worked.
    Yeah, I gotta say... "Excited" wasn't one of the emotions I felt when I saw this. Maybe cautiously optimistic to the point of being hopeful or something =/ 

The ideas in the game were cool. The execution was horrible. Everything was so close to working you could almost see what kind of game it could be. But nothing worked. Even running was a chore because of how poorly the game was written. Hopefully the company that bought the game can do something with it. It has been awhile since they bought it and they are only just now doing alpha testing, so maybe the time spent was spent well.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    Still waiting on my end as well but to those that are in, good stuff. Second time around, hope it's a good one this time.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file