Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Diablo 3: PvP Update Posted

13»

Comments

• VolmokVolmok MarsPosts: 64Member Uncommon

Blizzard has lost (or fired) their skilled staff.

D3 is he result of average game designers and devs that think way too much for themselves; working in this area I see it way to often and it saddens me every time.

I think Blizzard would be better if they associate with EA .... the hunger for money is great for both of them :)

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Manchester, NHPosts: 3,374Member Uncommon
    I don't understand how Jay Wilson still has his job.  Sure the game sold a lot of copies, but that was thanks to the Diablo franchise and there being literally no competition in the genre.
  • OnomasOnomas USAPosts: 1,129Member Uncommon
    People want to add pvp to single player games and take it out of mmorpg's........... i just dont understand this community at all these days.
  • expressoexpresso mePosts: 2,214Member Uncommon
    If they do go the root of MOBA style PvP I think it will work really well in the D3 engine, the combat in D3 is very responsive and viseral I can see my barb leaping at a group of creeps, cleaving then backing out.
13»