Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How's Christmas?

So how's everybody's Christmas? 

Any experiences you want to share? fail events in mmorpgs you play? or awesome holiday treats that GM's showered to all players?

Well, my winter break is boring XD im spending it right now at my aunt's place and she doesn't have any games installed in her computer so i won't be able to share any game experiences w/ y'all.. so go ahead... share your story and make me jealous of your awesome ingame experiences.

Comments

• ThebigthrillThebigthrill Member UncommonPosts: 117

I was on wow Magtheridon server around 5pm on Christmas.

A mod showed up in Stormwind and turned a bunch of people into snowmen, it was pretty cool this was my first time interacting with a mod and Ive heard some stories before.

I did notice his name was Makeb and wondering if it was a shot at SWTOR since they would probably charge paid subs cartel coins to interact with a mod.

"Don't tell me what to do! , you're not my mod"

Saying invented by me.

• PhantasmagoriaPhantasmagoria Member Posts: 63

turned everyone into snowmen? Cool.. but is it only temporary?

i heard in other games they are giving away permanent christmas sets for free if you finish the holiday event. 

• greentree02greentree02 Member Posts: 7
    As all Christmas - nice but tiring :P
  • poringslasherporingslasher Member Posts: 59
    same fate here. haven't had time to play much during the 24th because of the visitors. i might have missed out whatever event was held during midnight. *sigh*
  • poringslasherporingslasher Member Posts: 59
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria

Well, my winter break is boring XD im spending it right now at my aunt's place and she doesn't have any games installed in her computer 

why don't you just download one then uninstall/delete before you leave.

• huskkyphuskkyp Member Posts: 1

MY CHRISTMAS AT Priston Tale II

• PhantasmagoriaPhantasmagoria Member Posts: 63
    well, my aunt is very strict when celebrating the holidays. spending the holidays at her house really means a holiday from what you usually do, therefore, she won't allow any gaming or whatsoever. That's the main reason why she doesn't like games in her computer because we tend to just play and play during the holidays instead of "bonding" with our cousins. sucks. Glad to be home btw
  • SeiTieSSeiTieS Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria
    well, my aunt is very strict when celebrating the holidays. spending the holidays at her house really means a holiday from what you usually do, therefore, she won't allow any gaming or whatsoever. That's the main reason why she doesn't like games in her computer because we tend to just play and play during the holidays instead of "bonding" with our cousins. sucks. Glad to be home btw
    Let your aunt play your games so that she can understand the euphoria hahahha!