Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Dragon's Prophet

sparrsparr east liverpool, OHPosts: 48Member
Is there a forum with up to date info on this game? I see its saying release this month..im sure thats not accurate though...anyone know more about it?

Comments

• XAleX360XAleX360 PescaraPosts: 450Member Uncommon
    It should release in a few months from now. Hopefully we'll know more soon.

Executive Editor (Games) http://www.wccftech.com

• xSh0xxSh0x Scottsdale, AZPosts: 125Member

I'm developing a community website to act as an information hub for DP.  I'll announce it around next week.  There is a wiki in the works by other fans as well.

A small wealth of information is coming out of TW, and an early alpha is on-going, or in the near term.  But primarily, it will be for fans.  This game is flying under the radar.  But SOE grabbed this F2P before the usual crowd for good reasons: with raiderz styled combat, flying mounts, an intricate pet system, city and home building, a class branching system, open world styled maps, RvR, higher end graphics, and a political system; it will be a F2P unlike any other in 2013.