Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really wanted to play this one.

2»

Comments

• PeZzyPeZzy Member UncommonPosts: 154
    I didn't like what they did to Auto Assault - once you kill a recently released MMO, you can't be trusted in the future. The mess they created over Tabula Rasa was no surprise. No point in supporting any NCSoft MMOs because they could quickly pull the rug out from under you. They have closed five games in the past two years. The big problem is founder and CEO T.J. Kim - as long as he keeps making decisions on his own the company will remain unstable. I am playing GW2 in spite of NCSoft's involvement, but I will not play another NCSoft game.
  • xBrandoxBrando Member Posts: 91
    Originally posted by ZoeMcCloskey

I didn't see them as doing anything wrong in this case?  CoH/CoV, very old by MMO standards, had a great run, I had fun with them.  But if they aren't making a profit anymore(I don't know if they were or not).  But likely they weren't or not enough to feel it was worth it, they are a business, so nothing wrong with them shutting down?

I just personally can't see what they did wrong here, illuminate?

Completely agree. That game did great, active for years and years. It was just beat to shit.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    Originally posted by jeolman
    Well, I really wanted to play this one. But since NCSoft's total lack of care for thier community, by cutting the cord on City of Heroes in the manner in which they did. I wont be giving them any of my hard earned dollars. To those that do eventually play, I hope you enjoy it, and you dont get the rug pulled out from under you by NCSoft. 

LOL, When a community no longer supports a game why should the company that owns the game support it? 

• Arathir86Arathir86 Member UncommonPosts: 442
    Originally posted by Karteli

[snip]

I hate the combat, and all those red circles / cones / triangles to show EXACTLY where an upcoming attack will be.  It's unrealistic, and downright silly.  As an example from a developer walkthrough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AggcaRpjwlo

[/snip]

It's unrealistic? Please show me a screenshot or video of the game which gave you the idea that it was going to be 'Realistic'...

As for it being silly? Why is telegraphing potentially deadly attacks to the player silly? Makes more sense to have a graphic for it than not to have one.

The only thing unrealistic and silly about this game, is your complaints about it.

Get Real. (Pun Intended)

"The problem with quotes from the Internet is that it's almost impossible to validate their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln