Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im going to WoW!

bigtime102bigtime102 Member UncommonPosts: 177

This game sucks, im sorry, I loved GW1 but this sucks, I dont know what it is, it just sucks. I have no problem paying a monthly sub after seeing this game. Im going to WoW. Never played it, but after all these dumb mmo's I think I gotta give WoW a shot.

Comments

• LatronusLatronus Member Posts: 692
    Originally posted by bigtime102

This game sucks, im sorry, I loved GW1 but this sucks, I dont know what it is, it just sucks. I have no problem paying a monthly sub after seeing this game. Im going to WoW. Never played it, but after all these dumb mmo's I think I gotta give WoW a shot.

Oh this is gonna be fun to watch.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Latronus

Hope so. I'll have something to read during friday night gaming break times.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • Dantae87Dantae87 Member Posts: 166
    i never liked GW1 so i didnt even bother giving GW2 a chance....cant improve of trash IMO

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

I'm certain that Anet and NCsoft will sorely miss your monthly sub. 

• BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562
    I bought gw1 twice (lost my acct info once), never enjoyed it personally. Only gave it a second shot because I had some friends who wanted me to play with them. I actually got into the alpha for gw2. I played it for about.... 2 hours. I don't know what it is, I can't specifically say what I have against the game, but I really just can't get into it. For everyone who enjoys it (and there's tons of you guys out there) congrats to you. I'm stuck in my hell of looking for something to live up to pre abyssea ffxi lol. As I'm posting this I'm currently looking online for a cheap MoP key to see the changes to WoW.
  • NadriellNadriell Member UncommonPosts: 197
    I'm pretty sure, that this is a blatant Troll attempt.
  • MethiosMethios Member Posts: 157

lol

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

Remove the word 'sucks' and elaborate why you feel so.

Do us all that favor...after going through the trouble of making an entirely new thread in these subforums...as if it needed one more topic such as this.

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533
    Originally posted by NBlitz

Remove the word 'sucks' and elaborate why you feel so.

Do us all that favor...after going through the trouble of making an entirely new thread in these subforums...as if it needed one more topic such as this.

He already said he doesn't know, therefore he can't elaborate.  It just.....apparently sucks.  Somehow. 

Just like this thread.  WoW.....yea okay.  Have a blast.  Make sure you watch Kung Fu panda so you can get in the mood for it.

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

this thread sucks, i dont know what it is but it sucks.  i dont mind people making threads monthly but this thread just sucks, it sucks so much im going to make this post. after all these dumb threads and posts im going to give it a shot making a post too.

rofl WoW is a bigger dumbed down game then anything anet/ncsoft could make just saying... so you get your hopes up really high just to have them crash down around you

Originally posted by Ichmen

this thread sucks, i dont know what it is but it sucks.  i dont mind people making threads monthly but this thread just sucks, it sucks so much im going to make this post. after all these dumb threads and posts im going to give it a shot making a post too.

rofl WoW is a bigger dumbed down game then anything anet/ncsoft could make just saying... so you get your hopes up really high just to have them crash down around you

LOL!  Your second paragraph is the second thing that came to my mind after reading the OP.  The first was TROLL. 

• VelocinoxVelocinox Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

And they delete MY posts for trolling...

Biased mods, what's your problem with the literal imagery of a 5 year old drowning a bag of kittens?

'Sandbox MMO' is a PTSD trigger word for anyone who has the experience to know that anonymous players invariably use a 'sandbox' in the same manner a housecat does.

When your head is stuck in the sand, your ass becomes the only recognizable part of you.

No game is more fun than the one you can't play, and no game is more boring than one which you've become familiar.

How to become a millionaire:
    Start with a billion dollars and make an MMO.

Originally posted by Velocinox

Biased mods, what's your problem with the literal imagery of a 5 year old drowning a bag of kittens?

It's ok man, its Friday nite and the Mods are busy doing.... I don't know what they're doing, maybe hitting the bottle hard while they still have money to buy booze with the fiscal cliff coming because they won't be able to afford it next Friday. 

I'm surprised the thread aint locked/deleted yet myself.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Originally posted by Velocinox

It's ok man, its Friday nite and the Mods are busy doing.... I don't know what they're doing, maybe hitting the bottle hard while they still have money to buy booze with the fiscal cliff coming because they won't be able to afford it next Friday. 

I'm surprised the thread aint locked/deleted yet myself.

It hasn't been reported yet. There is a RoC for Game Attacks and I think the OP fits nicely into that category.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

come on, you could have at least tried to name the top 10 reasons why it sucks.Anyway. WoW is not the solution but I might agree it sucks slightly less then Gw2. And this is the first and last time I said anything positive about WoW.

Try EvE, try TSW, try some betas.. pledge for Elite...so much to do, so little time

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

This discussion has been closed.