Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Final Fantasy 14 Legacy Question

2»

Comments

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye jarrowPosts: 1,016Member
    Originally posted by Fendel84M
    Shouldn't anyone who played the game during its initial launch F2Pish stage have legacy status?

No, did you care enough when they announced the legacy status? no, so why should you care now?

• SmoeySmoey CambridgePosts: 572Member Uncommon
    I'm not sure to re-roll or stick it out with my old character. I've got my Goobbue mount on that!

(\ /) ?
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

• zevni78zevni78 grimsbyPosts: 1,133Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Smoey
    I'm not sure to re-roll or stick it out with my old character. I've got my Goobbue mount on that!

Alas, the Goobbue was for 1.0 only, but they are introducing new mounts unlike any others, and chocobos will be heavily upgraded.

Originally posted by zevni78

Alas, the Goobbue was for 1.0 only, but they are introducing new mounts unlike any others, and chocobos will be heavily upgraded.

Goobues will carry over to ARR for those that obtained them in 1.0, they havnt decided if they will re-introduce them in ARR yet.  They probably will eventually.

Gil has been reduced by 90%, my LS friend had the common to turn all his gil into raw mats, I on the other hand will feel slightly short changed, though I have a lot of gear and materials to fall back on.

Originally posted by biggarfoot

Goobues will carry over to ARR for those that obtained them in 1.0, they havnt decided if they will re-introduce them in ARR yet.  They probably will eventually.

They've been very consistent that the mounts where always for 1.0 only. All the barding, raising, armor etc wont apply to a Goobbue, and I am not sure they would work in ARR with tighter zone design built with higher pop in mind than 1.0 ever got after the launch pop crash.

They've been very consistent that the mounts where always for 1.0 only. All the barding, raising, armor etc wont apply to a Goobbue, and I am not sure they would work in ARR with tighter zone design built with higher pop in mind than 1.0 ever got after the launch pop crash.

There was never any barding for goobue in 1.0.  You couldnt get any tighter spaces than you had in Gridania in 1.0 and they crowded the screen if one got in front of you, with ARR Gradiania is a bit more spacious so I can't see a problem with these mounts.

There was never any barding for goobue in 1.0.  You couldnt get any tighter spaces than you had in Gridania in 1.0 and they crowded the screen if one got in front of you, with ARR Gradiania is a bit more spacious so I can't see a problem with these mounts.

I was referring to the new features planned for the standard mounts that couldnt be done for Goobue, also Grandia was a town,  towns didn't allow mounts as I recall, (Ul'dah didn't anyway), the outside areas where a lot more open and seamless than in ARR which has more condensed regions and quest layout, and as I said will have a denser pop.

• EpicentEpicent Pierre Part, LAPosts: 647Member
    Originally posted by TemperHoof

I'm willing to entertain a new server, just because I want to experience it fresh. If I can, I'll try to important my old character to whatever server I choose to benefit from it's presence if there are too many timers.

As for guilds and such, I'm always available on Skype ( loltemperwolf ) if anyone wants to chat about that. ^^ I dont have any guilds yet, and nor do I really aim to run one -- but I wouldn't mind being an asset.

I am going to be away this weekend but I will get up with you Monday either on here or Skype. Anyone else reading this feel free to join us. Just hit me up and I'll let you know when the website and teamspeak are up. Should only be a couple of days

2»