Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Diablo 3: 5 Things Blizzard Did Right

1235»

Comments

• DaduHulkDaduHulk Miami, FLPosts: 28Member

The in-game currency AH is...ok. It could use better search capabilities. Is alright, but I have seen better on free-to-play games.

After a decade, the least they could do is allow you to put armor on the companions. And the funny remarks get old VERY quick. One of the first changes they had to do to SW:TOR was to shut up the companions. D3 might have to do the same.

The story is ok, but way short. You run out of it on the first run and after that you skip most of it because it gets annoying. Again, after a decade, they could have had various story lines by class, for example.

Adria, Cain and Leah? More repetitive lines that get old in a hurry. And afer you do the normal run, the books/logs that are in the story don't work, so..

I once read a similar article about SW:TOR at this web site, People jumped all over it. I have to say I still play D3 today, but for NONE of those reasons.

• D-IceD-Ice Kennewick, WAPosts: 4Member

I like the game and there are still a lot of people playing it and I mean a lot, numbers don’t lie. Yes there are things I don’t like about D3 but that’s true for any game. Blizzard after all is a company for profit

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Elmer, NJPosts: 1,857Member
    I disagree with the whole list. In fact, these are the main things they got WRONG, imo...

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• MrG8MrG8 SwedenPosts: 82Member

Diablo 3 is a good game. BUT the AH ruined the will to continue to play and to find new items, I mean why do it? its right there at the AH.

As someone said, try imagine D2 with a AH .. do you really think it would have survived this long? It would be the same as D3.. Play trough it once for the story... cool... try little inferno.. cool... then continue to another game, sadly!

1235»