Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria: From BlizzCon to Landfall

13»

Comments

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Pet battles breathed new life into the game for me. Just the side progression I need. Can't wait to try the scenarios too. Right now I'm playing my 76 druid and working on getting my main pets to lvl 20ish so I can go back to north rend and level alongside them. Having a blast. Always end up back to wow.

Just flying around in swift flight form is worth the sub such a beautiful world I avoid quicker travel when I can lol.

• IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    OMG some one pass me my boots cause the S**Tz getting thick lol
  • RaingirlRaingirl Member Posts: 34

When the communities have disolved to the point where they had to instance world zones so low lvl players would have someone to play with while leveling, it doesn't bode well for the future. When 8 yr release vets like myself, are buying the exp pack and paying a monthly fee but NOT logging in to play the new content, that ought to be a wake up call to the development team.

Instead they keep dumbing down content for existing players while aggressively pursuing an ever younger and more casual demographic of new players. It makes no sense to chase the free to play crowd while you're hemorrhaging long time dedicated accounts on your back end. They need to plug the holes with more depth of content to retain older accounts or eventually it's going to catch up to them. (We hear you Ghostcrawler but do we still care?)