Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horrible customer support

OshanesyOshanesy Member Posts: 1

I have never posted anything bad about any gaming company, but the customer service for Guildwars 2 is absolutely worthless.  Just a warning.  Don't have any issues with creating accounts or buying the game from the company or you will be waiting forever for a response.  Even very simple issues.  They have no telephone support.  It's all email based or ticket based through the support site.

Good luck,

Osh

Comments

• fat_taddlerfat_taddler Member Posts: 286
    Originally posted by Oshanesy

I have never posted anything bad about any gaming company, but the customer service for Guildwars 2 is absolutely worthless.  Just a warning.  Don't have any issues with creating accounts or buying the game from the company or you will be waiting forever for a response.  Even very simple issues.  They have no telephone support.  It's all email based or ticket based through the support site.

Good luck,

Osh

According to your post count, you have never posted anything period.

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

Sorry to hear that, any beef ive had with CS has been dealt with swiftly( even when i was wrongly banned for botting lol)

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426
    They responded to me in a couple of hours. I guess that's a long time if you're used to swift in-game GM responses, but I don't remember the last time I got one.
  • MalevilMalevil Member Posts: 468

Good luck,

Osh

And you make your very first post on this site doing just that ... For quite lot of players like me, telephone support is total waste of resources, becouse for us it mean international phone call with waiting on the line, which means costing us quite a lot of money. And swift response on tickets ? Sorry i never ever had one, even with mighty EA/SWOTOR I had to wait one week before they resolved why they didnt accepted my paypal payment and my son couldnt play for about week.

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813
    My account got hacked and was recoverd 6 hours after ticket was sent. Sorry you had a bad experience.
  • NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    I have never had a bad response from customer service in GW2, but I have only had a few times I needed to use it. My worst esperience in a game was probably WoW, put a ticket in and wait for a day or 2. Oh, there was this one time Steam sold me a EU version of a game and it took me like 4 days to get them to send me a code for a US version. That was definately my worst experience.

• ESSKAESSKA Member UncommonPosts: 107

Good luck,

Osh

My emails were quickly answered so no, Arena-Nets customer service isnt as worthless as you are trying to make it seem. Nice try though.