Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is "stomp"?

FaliceFalice Member Posts: 329

I've seen the word on the official forums and I coulnd't find the origin, but it was reference to being able to "stomp" in-game.

I was also wondering if folks have found nodes (anything really) in the open world for farming at level 80 that they'd be willig to share?

Comments

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by Falice

I've seen the word on the official forums and I coulnd't find the origin, but it was reference to being able to "stomp" in-game.

I was also wondering if folks have found nodes (anything really) in the open world for farming at level 80 that they'd be willig to share?

There is a warrior skill called stomp - http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stomp

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426

"Stomp" can refer to finishing your enemy in PvP by standing next to them and pressing the Use button, or getting "curbstomped" (I think?) aka losing to an overpowering opponent. Or the Warrior skill, but I doubt you mean that.

As for resource nodes, their locations are mostly random, but there's a rich ori node on the Lost Shores island. It's near the champion karka in the cave where that event's final battle took place in.

• FaliceFalice Member Posts: 329
    Originally posted by Scalpless

"Stomp" can refer to finishing your enemy in PvP by standing next to them and pressing the Use button, or getting "curbstomped" (I think?) aka losing to an overpowering opponent. Or the Warrior skill, but I doubt you mean that.

As for resource nodes, their locations are mostly random, but there's a rich ori node on the Lost Shores island. It's near the champion karka in the cave where that event's final battle took place in.

Thank you, also the PVP situation is probably the right answer.

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Stomp when used in gw2 WvW just means when you Finish Off an opponent in the down state. the big wood stick slams down into them. This is stomping.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.