Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do i have to create everytime i log in?

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
 Well , just like the title says i am only offered the Create option everytime i log in, my old toon is gone??

Comments

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    they are wiping the servers trying to fix a bug
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    ok .. thought it was just me...thx
  • BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Just try to get familiar with the system and try and save yourself the heartache and wait until things get sorted out with the beta.
  • joeri123joeri123 Member UncommonPosts: 247
    I can't even create a character. Its been greyed out forever.
  • MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    FYI, they are supposed to be putting another patch in as soon as tomorrow potentially, and that's going to come with another wipe.  There may be several more wipes, for all we know, and we know there will be one at the end of beta before launch.  Best you can do now is test the game's systems and report bugs as they come up until things stabilize.  I wouldn't get attached to your items or progression.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by MindTrigger
    FYI, they are supposed to be putting another patch in as soon as tomorrow potentially, and that's going to come with another wipe.  There may be several more wipes, for all we know, and we know there will be one at the end of beta before launch.  Best you can do now is test the game's systems and report bugs as they come up until things stabilize.  I wouldn't get attached to your items or progression.

tommorrow wipe should be last 1 if things go well

This discussion has been closed.