Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a few buddies to play with?

benn08benn08 Member Posts: 15

Hey guys, I've just returned from a 6 month hiatus of the game and am just kinda chilling around, and started a new character. Would be great if anyone was kinda newish to the game, but knows the basics would wanna play together, am also looking for a good corp, as I've never joined an intense one before, which was probably the reason that led to me taking a break, as the social aspect was not there. Wouldn't mind experience players looking for people to play with as well!

Please send me a message with your character name if you're interested!

Happy Holidays o7!

Comments

• TwoPlyTwoPly Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Picked the game up a few days ago and want to start playing...just not too sure where to begin.  A bit of an overload of info out there, lol.
  • kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

Begin with the tutorials.

To the OP:  While I can see you wanting to join up with like minded/newer folks I would still recommend trying to just find a noob friendly corp instead.  That way you should have access to some veterans of the game to ask questions that come up instead of trying to rely on the Rookie channel.  Just a thought.

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    Originally posted by kovah

Begin with the tutorials.

To the OP:  While I can see you wanting to join up with like minded/newer folks I would still recommend trying to just find a noob friendly corp instead.  That way you should have access to some veterans of the game to ask questions that come up instead of trying to rely on the Rookie channel.  Just a thought.

I agree.  Learning stuff from veterens saves a lot of time and effort, money and fusteration in EVE.  Playing with other new players is likely fun, but you will progress much faster with help and the ability to get into deeper portions of the game.