Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking at the "BUY" page...

https://account.thewarz.com/buy/buy.html

So I have no intention of buying this game, but I was looking at the website and on the "BUY" page there are three different "packages". Can someone explain to me how they get the value of those packages? Assuming a base game price of $15 and adding the in game currency value...

$15 +$0 + ? = $30

$15 + $15  + ? = $45

$15 + $50 + ? = $80

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
Subscription = Actual content updates!

Comments

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147

Yes in game currency for the first one also. 15+!5 =30, for second you get in game currency and rental of the special server (cant remember the name), and same for the third.

They changed the page :/ It use to tell you exactly what you got.

• VassagoMaelVassagoMael Member Posts: 555
    But the first one explicitly states "NO IN GAME CURRENCY". And I thought the only servers that are available are the basic public ones?

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
    Subscription = Actual content updates!

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147
    Originally posted by VassagoMael
    But the first one explicitly states "NO IN GAME CURRENCY". And I thought the only servers that are available are the basic public ones?

They are called "stronghold" servers i do believe. Its like your personal server (guild, frineds, invite people if i remember right). You can store stuff and grow food and things. But dont think its live yet.

And you are right about the no curency for 15$ one, odd.

Wish they didnt change that page.

• fundayzfundayz Member Posts: 463

The confusion stems from the fact that they are alluding that the game is worth $30 but they only charge $15. It's just bad marketing, as they don't make the "deal" clear enough.

You pay the top dollar number not the "value" one.

That's why the $15 package is "valued" at $30, the $25 is "valued" at $45 (30 + 15), and so forth. There is no Stronghold Servers included in any of the packages.

Long story short, Hammerpoint can't even tell potential customers their game's price without confusing the flock out of them.