Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wintersday Merry Christmas Edition

SilentstormSilentstorm Brooklyn, NYPosts: 1,107Member Uncommon

Wintersday Reflection

Merry Christmas to all!

What did Tixx give you for Wintersday? Have you enjoyed this holiday event was it more kind to you than LS? I think the mode was definitely better overall. Not so much complaining well the collectors are. But Meh to that go grind some gold for gems lol....It's not hard and boom buy whatever problem solved

The mini games still keep me entertained especially the sound chior game. I stayed up 2 nights ago raging trying to get perfects lol....To me the rewards could be a little better but definitely doesn't suck. The dungeon although repetitive even on the last day makes me laugh. Because I love stomping and crushing all those buildings. So yay or nay did wintersday make you happy or sad?

• cagancagan new jersey, NJPosts: 280Member Uncommon
    it was a nice quick summary of the whole xmas event.  I wasnt very impressed with the event, but not that bad either
  • SilentstormSilentstorm Brooklyn, NYPosts: 1,107Member Uncommon
    Yea you can tell they were a little gun shy after the last one. It was a good rebound from it though.
  • JoeyMMOJoeyMMO SomewherePosts: 1,326Member
    It was okay, a lot better than the Lost Shores disaster, but nothing to stay up all night for.