Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm back again. Pet battles more fun than any other mmo

Yes i'm back again. I tried  again with so many new mmo's and tortured me to death. In my mind was something like--Cmon this games have better graphic, new ideas and exct.. pluuffff in few minutes i found my self outside shooting with my bow or air rifle. Combat to laggy, music to crappy, soulless games most of the time. And week ago i got a call from my friend, he told me how our guild is back again to wow. No thank you i said, 8 years is enough. But that little wow devil was struggling inside of me, so few days ago i pulled out my credit card and subscribed again. That sound of character screen was like some forgoten magic in my ears. Damn! Cities full of players! People are dueling in front of city gate!  Lets go to try something new! I was rushing like crazy. So i started with that pet collecting and so on... (9h in the morning) ok lets find another one.... (12h), ok se sec lets try this combination against my buddy (15h), only to level another pet and guys i'm coming to pub! I promise! (19h), damn! how i could miss that pet lets go back to Redridge Mountains (24h), oh i need to level another pet because he is good for fighting mechanic creatures (03h). Wife---Are you crazy??!! (4h in the morning), ok lets go zzzzzzz.. I'm hooked again :) More fun in pet battles than in core gameplay of any other mmo. Peace brothers and sisters, play what ever you want, i must stay with millions. P.S. sorry for my bad english

Comments

• ZoltosZoltos Member UncommonPosts: 60

When all else fails and gets boring, you can always return to "cozy" wow. :)

Did that myself so many times. And each time I leave wow I promise myself not to pay those greedy Blizzard a dime more.

Games Played: Anarchy Online,Star Wars Galaxies,WOW,Eve,Darkfall,Vanguard, Fallen Earth,SWTOR,GW2,Tera,ESO,Wildstar, Black Desert, Archeage & Albion Online
    Now playing: Conan Exiles & Rocket League
    Games looking forward to: Diablo 4! & Star Citizen?

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Hey, when you find what you like, (and with 8 years you obviously like it) no reason not to stick with it, especially since they keep adding new content to keep it fresh. I've decided it's the same for me with EVE and the good news for both of us is we have plenty of others who agree and enjoy and game with. Play what you enjoy.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• zomard100zomard100 Member Posts: 228
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    Hey, when you find what you like, (and with 8 years you obviously like it) no reason not to stick with it, especially since they keep adding new content to keep it fresh. I've decided it's the same for me with EVE and the good news for both of us is we have plenty of others who agree and enjoy and game with. Play what you enjoy.

Eve is my second love :)

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713

Ya I just returned to wow myself and love the pet battles exactly what the game needed.  Dynamic events would be nice.

One thing wow got right that no other mmo has is the absolutely epic perfect feeling I get flying around in flight form on my Druid. The beautiful open world it sucks you in.

• AegisSagaAegisSaga Member Posts: 33
    You guys have it wrong. You CAN'T like WoW. It's not cool, you know? You won't be one of "the guys" if you like it. Repent and change your ways!!
  • RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

Have to agree. I've spent the last two years trying every 'WoW clone' after another, only to realize, 'Why the hell am I wasting time on clones, when the original is RIGHT THERE and just as strong as ever?'.

It's great. For PvE I play WoW,  for PvP I play Smite, Tribes: Ascend (horrible as I am at it) or Hawken. It's a great time to be a gamer.

• citan79citan79 Member UncommonPosts: 86

I would just play pokemon I am sure they have a recent edition of it.  it is probably more developed and cheaper than blizzards edition.

• MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223
    Originally posted by zomard100
    Yes i'm back again. I tried  again with so many new mmo's and tortured me to death. In my mind was something like--Cmon this games have better graphic, new ideas and exct.. pluuffff in few minutes i found my self outside shooting with my bow or air rifle. Combat to laggy, music to crappy, soulless games most of the time. And week ago i got a call from my friend, he told me how our guild is back again to wow. No thank you i said, 8 years is enough. But that little wow devil was struggling inside of me, so few days ago i pulled out my credit card and subscribed again. That sound of character screen was like some forgoten magic in my ears. Damn! Cities full of players! People are dueling in front of city gate!  Lets go to try something new! I was rushing like crazy. So i started with that pet collecting and so on... (9h in the morning) ok lets find another one.... (12h), ok se sec lets try this combination against my buddy (15h), only to level another pet and guys i'm coming to pub! I promise! (19h), damn! how i could miss that pet lets go back to Redridge Mountains (24h), oh i need to level another pet because he is good for fighting mechanic creatures (03h). Wife---Are you crazy??!! (4h in the morning), ok lets go zzzzzzz.. I'm hooked again :) More fun in pet battles than in core gameplay of any other mmo. Peace brothers and sisters, play what ever you want, i must stay with millions. P.S. sorry for my bad english

The pet battles are so much fun! I like stopping my leveling for a little bit to collect pets and level them up. It is a great way to mix different things up. I was estatic when I found a rare rat (I know that sounds sad) who is really fast and good at killing critters.

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.

• xm522xm522 Member UncommonPosts: 117
    pokemon mmo would probably rule the world...
  • Sora2810Sora2810 Member Posts: 567
    Originally posted by zomard100
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Eve is my second love :)

Agreed.

Played - M59, EQOA, EQ, EQ2, PS, SWG[Favorite], DAoC, UO, RS, MXO, CoH/CoV, TR, FFXI, FoM, WoW, Eve, Rift, SWTOR, TSW.
    Playing - PS2, AoW, GW2