Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Realy cool looking game

Comments

• SupportPlayerMMSupportPlayerMM Member Posts: 310
    actually doesn't look that good IMO unless it's for cellphones inwhich case WOW!!!!!! Non-The-Less assuming you work for them or something I would recommend going isometric view as any faults in graphics quality can be easily hidden/ignored IE League of Legends and more can be put into the gameplay.
  • ZyzraZyzra Member Posts: 354
    Originally posted by SupportPlayerMM
    actually doesn't look that good IMO unless it's for cellphones inwhich case WOW!!!!!! Non-The-Less assuming you work for them or something I would recommend going isometric view as any faults in graphics quality can be easily hidden/ignored IE League of Legends and more can be put into the gameplay.

cell phones?  I spent less than two minutes to wach the trailer embedded on the website linked in the OP and it is clear to me that isn't for cell phones at all.

Also changing a fully 3D world and camera style into isometric?  I mean... what?

• ShubawkssShubawkss Member Posts: 55
    There is another game on the iOS and Android OS that isn't isometric but still an MMO, I don't remember it's name but it has a pretty decent player base.
  • OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756

I have already played this game.

It was one of those games by a different company under a different name using another texture pack.

What i mean is this game looks to be the exact same thing 100 other mmorpgs also are.

• SupportPlayerMMSupportPlayerMM Member Posts: 310
    Originally posted by Zyzra
    Originally posted by SupportPlayerMM

cell phones?  I spent less than two minutes to wach the trailer embedded on the website linked in the OP and it is clear to me that isn't for cell phones at all.

Also changing a fully 3D world and camera style into isometric?  I mean... what?

The graphic quality is bad, it would have to go into the diablo II, League of Legends style to cover it up, contrary to your beliefs appearance matters a lot in todays games, I recall people nit picking animations alone. Yes you can change a "3d" game to ISO metric you just lock the camera above IE DIablo II . Generally games are designed in such a way before hand but it could be down after the fact too. Also if it were for a mobile device it would look good, but cell phone mmos that are 3d are just annoying... Isometric is the way to go. 

• ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

looks like another cheap china game

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Generic fantasy MMORPG #123642

It has all the features a generic fantasy title should have. Even has "Cute panda to ferocious dragons"...

"Move along, nothing to see here..."

• ZerajaaZerajaa Member Posts: 1
    I do love this game no fat game play nice 3 D game and nice people over all the planet..