Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Be Careful ... this could ruin your whole experience

13»

Comments

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
    Originally posted by rojo6934
    Originally posted by Siveria
    If this game was f2p i'd probally play it, but I am pretty much done buying random mmo's because they are almost always a letdown.

correct me if im wrong. THis game is Free to Play. You can buy acces to beta by buying like a founder pack or something, but the game will be free at launch, no need to buy a client. I dont like buying beta access so ill wait for launch.

Ahh cool, yeah I'm gonna just wait for release then, the game seems kinda intersting.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    If this game was f2p i'd probally play it, but I am pretty much done buying random mmo's because they are almost always a letdown.

correct me if im wrong. THis game is Free to Play. You can buy acces to beta by buying like a founder pack or something, but the game will be free at launch, no need to buy a client. I dont like buying beta access so ill wait for launch.

Ahh cool, yeah I'm gonna just wait for release then, the game seems kinda intersting.

indeed. Also, you can try the beta for free for a limited 10 hours (1 hour per day).... lol

ill just wait for launch to avoid spoiling my experience

• saurus123saurus123 Member UncommonPosts: 678
    there are lvls 36 internal already becouse they load some gold and exploited some bug in game
  • GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by Cetra

yeah one major reason holding me back from this game is you have to delete your char to join another school. To me, it like having only 1 class to play in a MMO.

and you lose all yr stuff too.

they could fix this by implementing a betrayal / transfer system. You could betray your school and join a different school. If you leave a good-side school and join an evil-side school or viceversa you are marked as a betrayer and have a temporary debuff or some mechanic like this one to actually give some value to do transfer or betrayals and not just some generic faction swap. If you join a new school within the same side (good, evil, neutral) you could file for a transfer. Same for the neutral side. Any transfer / betrayal can have benefit / consequences to your own character.

one can only dream..... :(  great idea tho.

Great idea. 

One of the reasons a sandbox can get away with one character (Eve or Wushu) is because you can eventually get all the skills of another school...theoretically, by stealing the skills. There is also nothing stopping you from going to the other schools to see the content (visually) in fact a large part of the "daily's" can be going  to spy on the other school grounds.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by GrayKodiak
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by Cetra

yeah one major reason holding me back from this game is you have to delete your char to join another school. To me, it like having only 1 class to play in a MMO.

and you lose all yr stuff too.

they could fix this by implementing a betrayal / transfer system. You could betray your school and join a different school. If you leave a good-side school and join an evil-side school or viceversa you are marked as a betrayer and have a temporary debuff or some mechanic like this one to actually give some value to do transfer or betrayals and not just some generic faction swap. If you join a new school within the same side (good, evil, neutral) you could file for a transfer. Same for the neutral side. Any transfer / betrayal can have benefit / consequences to your own character.

one can only dream..... :(  great idea tho.

Great idea. 

One of the reasons a sandbox can get away with one character (Eve or Wushu) is because you can eventually get all the skills of another school...theoretically, by stealing the skills. There is also nothing stopping you from going to the other schools to see the content (visually) in fact a large part of the "daily's" can be going  to spy on the other school grounds.

I have no problems the way the system is. In fact I like it. I know it's a hard pill to swallow for some though.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"