Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Guild Wars 2 worth getting?

124»

Comments

• pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396

GW2 its not perfect , still its the best mmo out there, ok Lotro haves better PvE, but overall GW2 gives you enough fun for your money, PvP or PvE with a very nice gameplay.

People comes here to flame about it, but their ''games'' are far worse with more tricky features, but tastes are individual maybe you dont like it as some people doesn't.

• DigironoDigirono Member Posts: 86
    Originally posted by Nitth

For $60 you get 100% of Guild Wars 2 and 100% of its monthly updates, sure an expansion will come out maybe once a year that youll have to buy but until then, you get 100% of the game and when it comes down to it, the INDIVIDUALS tastes determine if the game is WORTH it or not.

Tsw offers 100% if its content for free now and thats actually chearp than gw2. However, The op is not content with that game. So.. we should probably find out what the OP is seeking in a game.

Not to beat a dead horse, or an undead horse at this point..but TSW does NOT offer 100% of its content for free now. Sure, it's cheaper than GW2, but you still have to pay $29.99 for it. Now I did like the game, and to answer the OP's question...it depends on you entirely. I, personally like GW2, but I also like the majority of things TSW has to offer. Guild Wars 2 is worth getting if nothing else than to experience why people like or dislike the game first-hand.

And now time to go make more pizza.

• StanlyStankoStanlyStanko Member UncommonPosts: 270
    It's ok.   Maybe wait for a sale price.
  • TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I can only tell you based on my time played to money spent...well, I'm not sure how much time I've spent in this game.  I'm a little scared to look actually, but yeah, it's worth it in my opinion.

I made a new character yesterday and there were quite a few people in the low level zones.  I was surprised.  I've been doing the Christimas stuff lately.

• sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349
    if you are casoual player then hell yes. u gonna love it. and pvp is very nice and i think it gonna be its strong point. if you are more hardcore and u hate fluff things and the avoid it by all means.. no reward for deeds here. if you want raids then stay away.
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    Even though I haven't played for months and have...questioned the...enthusiasm of some of its fans, I still feel I got my moneys worth. YMMV of course.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.