Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The War Z: Just When You Think It Can't Get Worse....

Comments

• darkbamydarkbamy Member UncommonPosts: 111

Dear creedgaming,

Why are you defending a polished up turt?

With Regards,

Dr. Seuss

• Pratt2112Pratt2112 Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Originally posted by Talonsin
    Originally posted by creedgaming
    What false pretenses please do tell

Dozens of skills to spend XP on.

Map that is 100km to 400km in size when it has been clearly shown to be 72km

Private servers - not int he game yet.

Seriously dude, dont let your fanboism blind you.  Sergy purposely created a sales page with FALSE information.  Not only was he told to fix it but after valve dug into the issue further, they dropped the game off steam.  That didnt happen because the game was awesome. 

Too late. The blinders are clearly on, and no amount of reality or verifiable fact is gonna pry them off.

Forget "drinking the kool-aid". Creedgaming is swimming in it.

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237
    You  wouldn't like me as a dev i can tell you that much...   I'd be like the FDR of gaming I welcome your hatred...... 

If a few things don't make it into game you want a refund GTFO.... There wouldn't be a refund the terms of service , licensing agreement would be very clear we won't be giving out refunds undr any circumstances... Don't like it get on your knees....

Santa needs to bring you  Unlimited Medication Refills for Xmas. Especially if you actually believe half of what you are saying.

Releasing an Alpha stage game as a released product IS not appropriate and may even be illegal. Not to mention several instances of breaking copywrite laws ( pesky laws.. keep getting in the way of things for these guys )

I can almost believe your just trolling to get a response, because no one in their right mind can defend these guys.

• KatrisaKatrisa Member UncommonPosts: 116

Interesting how anyone defends this game.

Everything they have done up to this point has been disrepectful and outright contempt for the customer. I will never give my money to anyone involved in making or promoting this game ever again. 

Have a great day!  

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

This is the most entertaining thread I have read in a while.  Thanks all for making this the beginning of a Merry Christmas!

• NonderyonNonderyon Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Isnt it better when they make a game named as (randomly pick) Zombie War (...or something like that) and make official kickstarter stating they are low on budget instead of this mess?
  • WonderweissMWonderweissM Member UncommonPosts: 127
    I don't really think the game is that bad, if you consider it a side-game, and I think the company and sergy are just awful at conveying information to the consumer, which confused us. I will keep playing, as long as I have to pay for nothing else, and hope one day the company will get their shit together and learn how to rightfully display / advertise their product.
  • k44mosk44mos Member Posts: 22

Mr creedgaming, for future reference “boss”,

I might want to put into perspective a couple of things that you might have skipped during “REAL LIFE INC.” training:

- when you promise CORE ELEMENTS for a product and that product is released without the CORE ELEMENTS, you have mislead the CUSTOMERS

- when you lack the CORE ELEMENTS, you must at least be a decent HUMAN BEING and treat your customers with RESPECT

- when you don’t treat your CUSTOMERS with RESPECT and lack CORE ELEMENTS for a released product, you will be ARSE FRACKED

Hope you enjoyed it boss.

Originally posted by Nonderyon
    Isnt it better when they make a game named as (randomly pick) Zombie War (...or something like that) and make official kickstarter stating they are low on budget instead of this mess?

Honestly, I hink if they tried to do a kickstarter, EVERYONE would assume that they are truly a scam and they are just tring to get money. I deffinitly would not give them any more money than I have (25$) and I dont think alot of other people would.

Originally posted by k44mos

Mr creedgaming, for future reference “boss”,

I might want to put into perspective a couple of things that you might have skipped during “REAL LIFE INC.” training:

- when you promise CORE ELEMENTS for a product and that product is released without the CORE ELEMENTS, you have mislead the CUSTOMERS

- when you lack the CORE ELEMENTS, you must at least be a decent HUMAN BEING and treat your customers with RESPECT

- when you don’t treat your CUSTOMERS with RESPECT and lack CORE ELEMENTS for a released product, you will be ARSE FRACKED

Hope you enjoyed it boss.

Technically its not a released game. Your arguement might be " It is released but they are calling it beta", but it could very well just be beta. Not trying to debate you, just my opinion.

• ZyzraZyzra Member Posts: 354
    Originally posted by Carilli
    http://thewarz.com/ no where says beta

Cause it aint in beta anymore duh.... That was on there forever....

So this sergey guy was a technical director at Riot Games.  Riot Games made League of Legends, the most played game in the world.  sergey made War Z, a game which claims to be the first Zombie MMO as the first thing it says on their site, but isn't even that.  It advertised itself as a full game with features that were not or may never be included and went for sale like that.  Then there was the issue where a dev with moderator powers in a steam subforum for the game added his own sites forum rules and started going permaban crazy on anyone who said bad things about the game, asked for a refund, or pretty much any whimsical reason.  Deleting threads was a way to cover his tracks.  They threatened to add customers seeking refunds to a "global blacklist" where making payments to other unrelated companies in the future might not work.

Sergey - from technical director of the most played game in the world, to a laughingstock even among fellow shysters.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Originally posted by junzo316

This is the most entertaining thread I have read in a while.  Thanks all for making this the beginning of a Merry Christmas!

Your avatar is slightly disturbing in a way I can't explain.

• NonderyonNonderyon Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by WonderweissM

Honestly, I hink if they tried to do a kickstarter, EVERYONE would assume that they are truly a scam and they are just tring to get money. I deffinitly would not give them any more money than I have (25$) and I dont think alot of other people would.

I mean, just good example the Star Citizen kickstarter, who help them got the full game later + in game bonuses...etc

• NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411
    I do agree game descriptions should be transparent and very clear which they obviously weren't , the game shouldn't of been forsale until 2013 which is there fault too you don't charge for a game in beta.... But we don't know the circumstance they made of needed the capital to scale the game.... But it definitely wasn't a scam...

even 2013 is too soon for this game. they need to take a time off and work on it untill its ready for release by 2015.

It's the people who still don't think they are a scam, who think it'll work out in the end that are the pinnacle of scam targets.

The kind of people who continuously send money to Nigeria expecting a big payoff once the "taxes" and "documents" have been taken care of.  Then when they have used all their money, and used all the money of their church, and their wealthy Nigerian businessman stops contacting them, is when they go on Dateline to complain.

Sergey - Nigerian Businessman from LA

I mean, just good example the Star Citizen kickstarter, who help them got the full game later + in game bonuses...etc

But the people that are funding his campaign believe that he can and will implemente the things he says he is, because he seems like a trustworthy guy. Alot of people hate the director/ whatever you call him of War Z, Sergy, so people will not want to back him.

Originally posted by Flex1
    I do agree game descriptions should be transparent and very clear which they obviously weren't , the game shouldn't of been forsale until 2013 which is there fault too you don't charge for a game in beta.... But we don't know the circumstance they made of needed the capital to scale the game.... But it definitely wasn't a scam...

even 2013 is too soon for this game. they need to take a time off and work on it untill its ready for release by 2015.

No they need to cease work on it, return every cent that was spent on it, and apologize.

But the people that are funding his campaign believe that he can and will implemente the things he says he is, because he seems like a trustworthy guy. Alot of people hate the director/ whatever you call him of War Z, Sergy, so people will not want to back him.

Plus Star Citizen is hardly a direct port of that company's other game with a few NPC zombies added to it.

• Hirocan1Hirocan1 Member Posts: 3
    LMFAO this is so funny.... oh well anyway i brought the game... and got my refund the next 2 hours.... i've been playing games for a long time... and well this "War Z" is like the uncle we never talk about. Becuase he did unspeakalbe things... 

Originally posted by Zyzra

It's the people who still don't think they are a scam, who think it'll work out in the end that are the pinnacle of scam targets.

The kind of people who continuously send money to Nigeria expecting a big payoff once the "taxes" and "documents" have been taken care of.  Then when they have used all their money, and used all the money of their church, and their wealthy Nigerian businessman stops contacting them, is when they go on Dateline to complain.

So now you are going to insult the people that play War Z. They are making a game, scam or not, and people are playing a game, scam or not. They are actually recieving a product and are enjoying it. There is no reason to insult a playerbase if they are enjoying what they are doing.

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

Hmmmm.

I would hate to see your version of an untrustworthy guy o.0

Plus Star Citizen is hardly a direct port of that company's other game with a few NPC zombies added to it.

I think if he called this game a "mod" or something, there would be alot less of this problem.

Originally posted by jdnewell

Hmmmm.

I would hate to see your version of an untrustworthy guy o.0

I don't even follow that game, idk who the guy even is. That is just my assumption of people putting money into his "idea". because they trust him.

So now you are going to insult the people that play War Z. They are making a game, scam or not, and people are playing a game, scam or not. They are actually recieving a product and are enjoying it. There is no reason to insult a playerbase if they are enjoying what they are doing.

Yeah I forgot that so long as you have fun playing a game it doesn't matter if the company making it is trying to scam people out of their money.  I mean who cares if others fall victim, so long as you have fun playing it.  It's cool to play games despite being very much against the company that makes them.

It sounds like you'd love to play a game that was made by a company that used the money to fund their human traffiking ring.  Because who cares its fun right?

• Pale_FirePale_Fire Member UncommonPosts: 360
    I'm guessing creed was a huge Dark and Light fan.  Mortal Online too, maybe? 
This discussion has been closed.