Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE AT MMORPG.com

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

I wish everyone at MMORPG.com a very Happy Holidays and may you all have a wonderful Yuletide.    Now get out there and play your game of choice and have lots of fun!   

Comments

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238
    Merry Christmas to all, indeed!
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,100

WRONG FORUM!!!! j/k

But Merry Christmas! 

• OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163
    Happy holidays all!  :)
  • Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Merry Christmas to all!

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

Merry Christmas to all, and a happy new year!!

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

MMORPG.com has some of the meanest, orneriest and most sarcastic people that I have ever encountered. And, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year all!!!

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    Best to all!

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198
    Happy Holidays MMORPG! Hope everyone has a fun and safe week.
  • WickedjellyWickedjelly Member Posts: 4,990

Happy holidays as well.

May all your dreams and aspirations come to fruition.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Thanks Teala, and a Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) to you and everyone here.  I've had some arguments but I love you guys. lol
  • miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835

You know the sad part is I've played a GREAT many of the games listed on this site simply because my altoholic nature extends WAY beyond just classes/races and yet the one thing that has remained constant over the years from the first moment I joined it is MMORPG.com.

Happy Holidays all!  Without you and the plethora of great/mediocre/horrible MMORPGs that come and gone over the years I've probably be in much better shape and an avid sports fan.  But you know what?  I would wouldn't be nearly as happy!

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,373
    Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• RydesonRydeson Member UncommonPosts: 3,852
    Ho Ho Ho  Teala..  Thanks and good wishes..
  • AnslemAnslem Member CommonPosts: 215

Happy Holidaze!

For those of you celebrating Christmas, may Santa fill your stockings tonight with a shiny and new MMO.

For those of us celebrating Festivus, let the airing of grievances begin!

Played: Ultima Online - DaoC - WoW -

• UndeadlyUndeadly Member Posts: 52
    Merry Christmas!
  • WickedjellyWickedjelly Member Posts: 4,990
    Originally posted by Selyse

Happy Holidaze!

For those of you celebrating Christmas, may Santa fill your stockings tonight with a shiny and new MMO.

Kind of screwed with Santa coming thanks to Sheldon throwing away that skeleton key.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

Christmas is bugged and a total ripoff.

/unsubbed

..and I´ll never buy anything from Christmas again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a great holiday week for everyone image

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    Merry Christmas and Keelah Se'lai!
  • kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to all

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• AvarixAvarix Member RarePosts: 665
    Happy Holidays! Wish you all good family, good friends, good food, good fun!
  • FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

MErrY drunKen cHrisTmas hey hey HEYYYY

EGG NOGG FOR THE WIN !!!!!!!!

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, too!
  • Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Have a good Fae Yule all.