Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video from PvP tournament

mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Captured on russian server. Enjoy =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW1scHmANSI

Comments

• JuaksJuaks Member UncommonPosts: 271
    That was awesome. I really like the combat in this game. So deep and complex and looks great!
  • birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Only thing I dont care much for in the combat system, is you have to wait 10 seconds when switching styles.
  • miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
    I really really want to like this game as I've always been a huge fan of martial arts and while this displays some of the most classic styles in a moviesque sense I can't really get past the choppiness of it all.  Many a great game has been pulled down by bad animations and I'm afraid this latest edition to the martial art MMORPG genre may very well be it's next victim following in the footsteps of TSW.
  • birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Originally posted by miguksaram
    I really really want to like this game as I've always been a huge fan of martial arts and while this displays some of the most classic styles in a moviesque sense I can't really get past the choppiness of it all.  Many a great game has been pulled down but bad animations and I'm afraid this latest edition to the martial art MMORPG genre may very well be it's next victim following TSW.

Kinda, but when you're the one in the frey, you hardly even notice it like you do when just observing.

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
    Originally posted by birdycephon
    Originally posted by miguksaram
    I really really want to like this game as I've always been a huge fan of martial arts and while this displays some of the most classic styles in a moviesque sense I can't really get past the choppiness of it all.  Many a great game has been pulled down but bad animations and I'm afraid this latest edition to the martial art MMORPG genre may very well be it's next victim following TSW.

Kinda, but when you're the one in the frey, you hardly even notice it like you do when just observing.

While I'm willing to believe that is a true statement the reality is the majority of people will decide to buy/try based on a video they saw rather than attempting to try it out for themselves first.  This is the reason generally good/great games that show a LOT of potential never reach said potential.  People tend to trust other opinions over their own by never even attempting to try it, even when trying it only means DLing the game at no cost beyond the time and bandwidth it took to do so..

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Awesome vid. The combat in this game is pretty damn cool. You'll see 30-50 people outside of Cheng dueling all day. 

If you don't like the animations.... Blame it on the kung fu masters they used for the motion capture. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YoncgPx5EuE

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"