Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wushu removes Elite benefits unexpectedly

ElminzterElminzter Member UncommonPosts: 283

Greetings, eastern companies and their shady biz policy.

Please beware and be cautious when dealing with such a company.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/12/23/age-of-wushu-removes-elite-benefits-unexpectedly/

Comments

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502

Saw there was a response from the CM to forums postings;

It's become clear to us that the community has serious concerns with some of the recent changes to Elite and Deluxe Edition benefits.

Your voices have been heard loud and clear, and we're working to ensure your concerns are clearly communicated to and understood by the Age of Wushu team.

Please keep in mind that during the holidays we are operating with a reduced workforce, and while this information is being communicated to key staff, further adjustments will take time.

That said, nonconstructive posts created purely to cause disruption and foster negativity will be deleted, per our Forums Code of Conduct.

We thank you for your constructive feedback and your patience as we work to address your concerns. We are committed to this community and will provide further updates as soon as possible.

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2311

As long as I get my VIP for 2 months / gold I'm really not that bothered

I just tell myself that I'm paying for those perks and VIP status in the beta.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    I'm sure that they angered tens of people.
  • RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    They will sort it out and let that be an lesson for them, dont spoil what is a great game.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by birdycephon

this ^   ^

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• ZyzraZyzra Member Posts: 354
    Originally posted by eyelolled

this ^   ^

Yep, the removal of a permanent mount was kinda  bummer for those few I'm sure.  After all, they bought the upgraded edition expecting to get a permanent bonus, unlike the GW2 people who knew their limited edition came with only temporary items and a permanently larger dent in their wallet.

I think the correct line of action for Snail to follow, is give VIP members a monthly allowance of a 30-day horse.

So as long as you have VIP, there should be no reason to go without a horse.

I think the correct line of action for Snail to follow, is give VIP members a monthly allowance of a 30-day horse.

So as long as you have VIP, there should be no reason to go without a horse.

This isn't a bad idea.  It could even make some sense in game.  A very prestigious fellow would be given certain perks by his countrymen, such as the use of their horses as needed.  Of course, should the person fall out of favor, then he should have to provide his own hoofed transport.

Oh look, I guess they fixed everything wrong with this and now the permanent mount and everything is back plus more.
  • ElminzterElminzter Member UncommonPosts: 283
    lol what SNAIL NA did was to slap our faces and insult or intelligence, when they decided not to give us the PERM horse they claim it was because it will be too OP and now they gave us the slowest horse version - AN EXCLUSIVE PERM HORSE, lesson learned dont trust SNAIL with their BAIT and CHANGE tactics .
  • HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

will never touch anything from snail games ever. Im one of the "tens of people" :P

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

I have Deluxe, I should get more stuff too.