Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Oceanic Guilds

lerdereklerderek SingaporePosts: 13Member Uncommon
Any Oceanic gulds playing this?

Comments

• MelkrowMelkrow St. Louis, MOPosts: 278Member
    Yup.  There should be few more Oceanic/Late Night clans coming back, but for the past year+ we were the only ones in the first Darkfall.

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.
  • scotty899scotty899 townsvillePosts: 166Member
    im keen to join an oceanic guild. is DF:UW a download only will i be able to buy it from the shops on release?
  • MelkrowMelkrow St. Louis, MOPosts: 278Member
    Physical copy? No, they will not sell physical copies in stores.

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.
  • lerdereklerderek SingaporePosts: 13Member Uncommon
    As oceanic players, do you still get a lot of action? Or is it dead at night? I'm from Singapore and feel like trying this out but may have a problem getting into a guild because of the timezone.
  • scotty899scotty899 townsvillePosts: 166Member

the harlequin

they expand over many other games and mumble always has 15+ ppl on it to chat to and game with.

we were in a party of 10 pve/pvp on EU server having a blast the other day (NA server is very unstable) even though the latency was horrible.

• lerdereklerderek SingaporePosts: 13Member Uncommon
    lol, i tried registering at Harlequin and it says I'm spam.